Chapter 5; My Meltdown.

I walked up to the bench where Tommy and I usually meet. He came shortly,
"Hey honey, what did you want to talk about?" He asked, I was pacing back and forth, little kids played noisily behind me.
"I think I know who did it." I whispered, he looked up at me wide eyed, he stands up and blocks my way,
"What do you mean?"
"I know who killed her?" I whispered even quieter this time.
"How? Who?" He was looking around to make sure no one was paying attention to our conversation.
"I don't know how I know, I just know, and who, I think it was Andy." I whispered.
"What!" He yelled I frowned and looked at the ground.
"He talked to me at the wake and something seemed off."
"Off? How?" He asked I shrugged,
"I don't know just off." He looked at me like I was crazy which I guess I was.
"Listen Charity, I was thinking maybe we should go to see a therapist," he started. I looked at him, he so thought I was crazy.
"Don't look at me like I'm crazy I'm not crazy." I said in a some what crazy voice.
"I know your not crazy babe," he whispered trying to make me feel better.
"Listens, I know how this sounds, just promise me something?" I asked looking in his eyes. He grabbed my hand,
"Anything,"
"Don't be alone with him until I figure this out." I whispered. He sighed but nodded,
"Fine but same goes for you," he said raising an eyebrow. I sneered but nodded,
"Pinky?" I asked holding out my pinky to make it official.
"Pinky." He agreed wrapping his finger around mine.
"Okay baby I have to go to work." He said remorsefully.
I nodded,
"Okay, I love you." I muttered, he wrapped his arms around me kissing me and then said,
"I love you too."
He walked away and I sat on the bench.
"Trouble in paradise?" I heard a familiar voice ask, it was him.
"None of you business Andy boy." I whispered. He laughed a bitter laugh. He sat down next to me on the bench, I started to get up but he grabbed my wrist forcefully bringing my back down to the bench.
"Let go of me," I said sternly, he laughed.
"Or what gonna call the cops?" He asked.
"Stay away from me, or I will." I sneered.
"Do and you'll be right were you best friend Haley is." He whispered in my ear.
"So you admit it?" I said, he laughed again.
"I admit nothing. I just don't think that it'll look good on a college application to be an accessory to murder." I stretched my neck out trying not to seem completely terrified.
"What a way to get out of being an accessory, just commit another murder?" I asked,
"Stay out of this Charity, I don't want to see you get hurt." He growled. I nodded, finally he loosened his grip,
"This stays between us." I nodded again in agreement though I knew I was lying. I was gonna tell Tommy right away.
"Good, and Charity?" He asked I looked down to him,
"Take care." With that he got up and walked swiftly away. Leaving me standing there, feeling numb.