Chapter 3; I know something I shouldn't

Hayley's mom walked me up to the front, it was a closed casket, and I was secretly grateful. At least this way I could pretend that she wasn't dead. I didn't see her body so I didn't know for sure. They could have anything in that casket, right? That wasn't my best friend in there.
"Charity?" I turned to see Haley's boyfriend.
"Hey Andrew," I muttered, her mom smiled at me,
"I'll give you two a minute," I smiled back and nodded.
"What's up?"
"She would have hated this." He whispered, " this big production." I nodded.
"Yeah I know."
"I can't believe she's gone." He continued to himself.
"Me either." I said looking out the door.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Anything," this ought to be good.
"Do you have any idea to who did it?" He asked. I turned and looked at him.
"If I did, they'd be dead."
He nodded. Then started to walk away but I stopped him,
"Weren't the two of you suppose to be hanging out? On that last day?" I looked him in the eyes.
"Don't start this again Charity." He whispered. I looked at the ceiling.
"I'm not starting anything." I muttered.
"Good." He said this time a hint of frustration in his voice. Then he walked away.
"That son of a bitch." I whispered under my breath.
Andy killed her.
But why?
He loved her,
Or so I thought. Not just me, everyone thought it.
"Charity!" I heard Amy call. I turned Setting a rose on the casket and whispered something close to the wood,
"I know Hal, I promise, I won't let the asshole get away with it. If it's the last thing I do, he'll pay."
Then I walked back to where her mom was, hugged her and left.
I spent the whole night having terrible dreams, thank God it was summer, I could sleep all day, then I remembered, I had a promise to keep.