Chapter 7: I Love Her, But I Hurt Her

*Chauncey's POV*

I'm determined to make Millie fall in love with me, I can't lose her to someone else....Someone like that boy named Haru that she's been talking to.

I go to the room next to the one me, Mistress, and Millie were in and I was blessed with a beautiful sight. I see Haru siting in a chair tied up, his head was bleeding a lot because of me hittin' him too hard. I didn't mean to, he kept struggling. And I have no idea where the other guy went. Oh well, he's not important right now.

Haru has his dirty school clothes on and his shoes are missing. He looks at me with fear in his eyes and tries to scream, but he doesn't realize that I put duck tape on his mouth. I laugh at him, saying "Good evening Haru~! You must be really tired, huh?" I walk towards him, saying "You can't talk right now, but you don't need to. I just need you to listen to me."

I see the built-in desk and I went through one of the drawers, grabbing a box cutter. I went back to Haru and I point the box cutter to his mouth, saying "I wonder what I should do to you. Should I cut your tongue off?" I look into his eyes and then I said "Or should I go kill Millie? You know, the girl you've been talking too?" I only said that to scare him, I don't really plan on ever killing Millie. His eyes widen and he mumbles, but again, he has duck tape on his mouth.I don't like that he's been talking to Millie, trying to take her away from me. 

I giggle to myself and I look down. I tell Haru "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you too much but...." I then look back up at Haru and say to him  "But she will. So if you behave, you and her won't have to meet. I don't want Millie to meet her either." I haven't seen her in years, I don't wanna see her face. After everything that she did to me, to Mama and Papa, I can't forgive her for that. I can't forgive Mama either, but I still miss her. I miss Mio. I miss everyone.

I realized that I was crying and I quickly wiped the tears away. I can't show my emotions, especially to Haru. I hate him. I want him gone.

I grab Haru's hand and I press the box cutter deep into his thumb. I heard cries and screams come out if Haru's mouth and I see the thick blood ooze out of his open wound. It was hard to go through the bone, but I managed to slice through it. The duck tape goes loose and it comes off of Haru's mouth, allowing him to scream and cry as much as he wants. He looked so pathetic. "Why?" I ask him. He stops screaming and whimpers, saying "Why what?"

"Why would you take Millie away from me? What do you want from her?" I ask again and it seems like he's struggling to respond, so I answer the question for him. "I know why....you're in love with her, is that it? You've treated her like shit and now you're suddenly in love with her?" He gives me an answer that I didn't expect him to say. He takes his time and he says "Y-Yeah....I am in love with Camellia. I tease her and make fun of her a lot, but I don't mean anything by it. I was just too scared to tell her how I really feel about her." I look at him in bewilderment. How can you hurt someone that you're in love with? How can you push them to the limit so badly even though you claim that you love them? That doesn't make sense. I then laugh and I jam the box cutter deep in his hand, hearing him painfully scream by the metal inside his flesh. Blood gushes out of his wound and drips down to the floor. "You're lying, right? You have to be lying to me!" I yell in anger and he looks at me, tears pouring out of his eyes, and he tells me "It's true, I swear to god!"

I get close to his face, so close that I could feel and hear him breathing, and I calmly ask "Does she know about this? About your feelings for her?" He whimpers and says "N-No, she doesn't know." It doesn't matter anyway because Millie's mine, she's mine forever. "Well let me tell you something, she doesn't love you. I REFUSE to believe that she has an ounce of feelings for you, because she's been with me. I've been her shoulder to cry on, I'm the one who's been there for her and who'll get married by her! And I'll kill a motherfucker who'll get in my way and take Millie away from me, and thats on god!"

Haru then starts to chuckle, a chuckle that sounds like he's mocking me. He coughs up a little bit of blood and he tells me in confidence "I've never met anyone who's so delusional, who's head is so far up in the clouds. I've known Camellia for years, we even used to be best friends. I've known her pain, her sadness, her happiness, and she knows mine. I'm the one that's been her shoulder to cry on, the person to vent to, the person to laugh with. And you know, I hurt her in the past. I hurt her so badly that she didn't want us to be friends anymore, I'm sure she still hates me now."