Chapter 9: What Do you Want?

" I don't care about who I remind you of, Let me leave! Let me out of here!" I scream at Mari with anger, but she continues to smirk. I wish I could wipe that stupid smirk off of her face! "It's funny how you think I could just let you walk out of here. You know I obviously can't do that. You're  Chauncey's toy now, just like how Kirami was my toy." Mari crawls on top of me, looking down at me with her souless sadistic eyes. I don't know if she's going to kill me or not or if she's going to keep torturing me. It's been only...maybe a couple of hours, but this feels like weeks. 

Mari lifts her arm and gets her claws ready to probably rip my heart out. She's going to kill me, this is where I die. "You know what? I don't care anymore. I can't keep waiting for Chauncey. your heart is beating so much, it sounds so delicious" Mari gets really close to my ear and heavily, seductively breaths her hot breath. I almost felt her fangs glaze against my skin. "I want you. I want your heart. I want you inside me so we could be one. Die for me, okay? It'll be painless, Millie. I promise. You want to die anyway, am I right? Your parents gave you up for adoption, you've been bullied constantly in school, and Haru made you feel more miserable by calling you a whore! You want to die, don't you? I could grant you that wish if you let me~"

She's not wrong, I do want to die. I've wanted that for so long, I just don't want to suffer anymore. I don't want Chauncey, god knows whats happening with Haru, and I have no motivation to live.

"Yes please, let me die."

Mari smiled warmly and said "Lets keep this secret from Chauncey, okay~?"

I felt my heart being ripped out of my chest and everything immediately went black. My suffering is done. Goodbye.....