Chapter 12 "The debate"

*Quackity pov*
Me and George were walking down the path passing the L'Manberg wall going to the election boards to check out how everything's going. Something suspicious happened tho! We found weird writing on the sign on our board, something that neither George nore me wrote.
"GEORGE WHAT THE F*** IS THIS???? WHAT THE F***!!!! DID YOU WRITE THIS GEORGE???? DID YOU?"
"No I would never but i know who might...."

Its like we reed our minds, because who else would do this Huh..... I suggested we hold a debate in order to claim back our justice.
"Should we tell them about the debate now and hold it in the morning???"
"yea sure."

Stomping down the path angry at them, and ran towards their van because I knew they would still be there.
"WILBUR, TOMMYYYYY!!" I yelled! But noone was near.
"Quackity they've probably gone to bed, well tell them in the morning. No need to panic, but now let's head back and remove those signs."
"Alright.."

--

*third person*
In the morning right when Tommy and Wilbur woke up, they headed to the van.
What they found welp, what they found was an- angry, no sorry REALLY angry Quackity, and a calm George.

*Wilbur pov*
"Oh guys I, didn't expect you here-.."
"WILBUR WE HAVE TO HOLD A DEBATE ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!!"
"What are you talking about?" I asked calmly while he was still pissed.
"The signs Wilbur.." said George.
"Yea about that-" Tommy continued.
"WHAT?? WHAT TOMMY??"
"Just keep it chill, I-'ve got a plan"he whispered to me.
"Ok yea we can hold a debate."
"Alright!! The debate will be held in two hours!"
They left but i was still mad at Tommy.
"TOMMY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS NOW???
"You see this Wilbur, this is the money I got from dream on that *deal or no deal* game, and we can bribe Karl-"
"Who's Karl??"
"Karl Jacobs, that new guy who will hold the debate, anyway so we can bribe Karl to be on our side at the debate!!"
"OH THATS A GENIUS PLAN TOMMY!! GREAT!!!"
Ready we went to the room where the debate was being held. It was a black cobblestone box high in the sky, leading just a single one block bridge to it. We were walking across it and then immediately entering without looking back.
We sat down on our chairs, I on the presidential Tommy on the one next to me, and Tubbo in the back.
Also Quackity lured Fundy on his side before the debate and he was sitting in the back like Tubbo.

The First thing that was brought up was the territory and how we are going to manage it. Quackity started first.
"The L'Mnberg citizens have discriminated all of the other people on the smp. They wouldn't allow anyone entering that isn't a part of L'manberg, I mean it is a beautiful place everyone should be able to see, and I personally think that is unfair so I would expand L'Manberg and let anyone enter."
"For years may I say decades we have tried to hide from the people from the rest of the smp, my european bredrins stood behind me. L'Manberg is not a place for impression it is a sanctuary for us to hide from these very same people we are trying to escape"
"But lets just remember that those politics you are going for Wilbur are old school, that would not help for the society Wilbur, we are a new generation on politicians and we have to move on"
"No these policies were formed from blood not long ago!"
"But those policies grow from war!-"
"OF COURSE THEY DO! I FREED THESE PEOPLE AND I WILL STAND FOR THE POLICIES THAT FREED US!! As long as I'm in charge the L'manbergs borders will stay open to only europeans!"
"THE PEOPLE GET TO CHOOSE WILBUR!"

--

The second topic was about the pet killing.
And this time I got to speak first.
"If I am re-elected as president, I will uphold a police force that will not let any further pets be killed in L'manberg."
As I said that Fundy immediately switched sides and came by my side.
"I think that people are worth more, I would not stand up and make a police force, I would teach residence to be nice to each other."
"OH WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD QUACKITY! If someone's pets are going to be killed there should be someone to stop them!"
"But no one should be dying! And no ones pets should be dying either!"

*Tommy pov*
Wilbur was losing it, it looked like we were going to lose. I had no chance....
"Karl.... pst!" I whispered
"Could you make us win this debate?" I said as i trew the money over.
"Yeah sure!"
But while that was happening, big Q and Wilbur had finished with their speeches so it was mine and George's turn now.
"The fact that L'Manberg was created for freedom, we fought with our hands and knees for it and I had to give away my discs my prizes possessions, just for its freedom!!"
"You are talking about freedom??? Huh when you lock it away behind a group of people! You just think about war! You are creating mayhem! And look! What is this??? You are bribing Karl now???"
Oh no we were discovered , and after that things only got worse... Dream came defending himself and George and me and Wilbur went outside to make a plan.
"Tommy we have to just follow the rules and we will be fine!"
"Alright il do my best!"
Next George started talking about conflict.
"Tommy before tou came, the server was a peaceful place, a simpler time with no war and now this is all you brought!"
"Alright George Im saying that it isn't fair to take what we own alright??"

*Wilbur pov*
No mather what we did the debate went into caos once more, so we decided not to continue this debate and leave it to the people to decide.

*third person*
Days came ever so close to the day of the election and they were interested on what would happened.

Eyyyyy a longer chapter!!! Finallyyyyyyyy! Hope you enjoy it! Also school has started a week ago but im still gonna try post every day, if not every day I'l post once in two days!

Word count: 1083
Published on: 09/10/2021