Kai x HipHopDancer!Reader

"Dude your moves are great!" Said your best friend as you walked down the street leaving a won dance competition. You had one. The reason you were this good was because your parents put you into a dance studio for you to be in other things other than drugs like most of the students in your school.

"Thanks [Name]. Don't worry when I go big I'll pull us outta here." You replied smiling when someone tapped your shoulder, a boy, Kai. You've seen him around just looking at the competitions. Wondering really trying to find something to do or prehaps someone? Didn't matter to you really you just knew his face from him stalking you.

"You have pretty big dreams don't you?" He asked. His voice sounded harsh but soothing if that even made sense. "Well yes. If you don't thrive you don't achieve." You replied back with confusion in your voice, not so clear, but noticeable. "I've seen you dance. I've seen you move. You need much more than just those you have to mentally prepare yourself. For the worse." He stated. Now it seemed like he was toying with you, so you let out a laugh. "Sure Kai is it? Well Kai. I have danced since I started walking so if my ears deceive me. Are you asking for a challenge?" By the time those words slipped out of your mouth a smirk made his way into his features and a crowd had gathered.

"If your girly moves can take it that is." With that he snapped his fingers and the light were out. There were steps heard and another snap. A spot light was made for you and Kai. You looked his direction and saw that the same smirk he had was still on his face. Now you were starting to feel nervous. You turned to your friend that had now disapeared with the darkness.

Music started to play and you darted your eyes back to Kai. You stared in awe as he danced you found some flaws of course, but tiny ones that many people didn't see. He then passed it on to you. "Damn it." You mumbled to yourself, but you sighed and nodded.

You started listen to the music and started swaying. You went for the tempo and danced like if you have practiced this dance with this song for days. You even did the moon walk since the tempo has stopped for a couple if seconds. You made contact with Kai when you stopped he seemed to be in awe too. You smiled and walked up to him.

"Well Kai it seems we're tied. " You said and extended your hand for him to shake. He gladly took it and said, "I should have won you need things to work on." Your eyes widened and soon turned into a slight glare. "Well Kai. You need help on some things too not just me."

He chuckled. "Then why don't we settle this over dinner prehaps?" Being the hot head you are you reponded with, "Yeah and Imma beat you this time!" He chuckled once again, gave you a slip of paper, and he was off. Then you realized what he did. You became flustered. "KAI!" You ran after him just to face plant on his making your lips connect. "So we don't need to settle this on dinner huh?" He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist. You were still in shock on what just happened. Oh well you got a date with a dancer. What else can a dancer ask for?

_____________________
This whole week i've been seeing this dude on youtube called Anthony Lee he dances and its like WOAHHHH DAMNN. He is really good. I especially like the video of Bitch don't kill my vibe. He was drunk on one of those takes.

ANYWAYS. I barely finished this on March 27 so Friday. Because my family wouldn't let me step foot into my room and when they did I was watching videos- Oh well.

Edit. Its Saturday and yesterday I did what is on the image above I transformed Baekhyun into a weird demon. Photoshop Magic. If you guys want I can make someone demonic for you just pm me the pic.

××××××××××Requests××××××××

Kris x Model!Reader
J-Hope x Reader
Kai x Reader
Onew x Reader
EXO x Replacement SNSD!Reader
Jungkook x Reader
Kris x Reader
Wolf!Luhan x Reader

==Vote! Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment!==