D.O x Blind!Reader

This is something and I will try vv hard to make this work.
The fluff is real.
--------------

"Blinded by Love."

Yes, you were blind. It was a disability you had, but it had never stopped you from loving. From imagining. From dreaming. You were full of it all. You are the perfect girl for everyone.

You're witty, you're smart, you're gorgeous everything everyone would want. You were a package deal. You would have gotten many confessions in your Highschool years but when they found out about your blindness they backed away. Until one boy, Kyungsoo, offered to take you out to prom. You gladly said yes you have heard about him through your friends saying he was cute and such. Then is was the day for prom.

You walked into the gym with a beautiful dress that complimented your figure, it was a long strapless dress with ruched mid-riff and glamorous side cut outs. As you made your way to what you assumed was a table you could hear other girls and boys mumbling to their group, "Wow look at [Name] her figure is perfect." Or "Dang, I should have asked her out first." You blushed at their comments and your friend (A/N: COUGH ME COUGH) grabbed your hand and guided you towards Kyungsoo.

You heard Kyungsoo gasp slightly as you blushed. Truth is, you wanted to look perfect for Kyungsoo, not that it was a problem. He hugged you tightly and moved you to the dance floor, at least you think he did. "Kyungsoo I don't know how to dance." You chuckled and so did Kyungsoo. "Its alright you just have to follow my lead." He responded with his smoothing calming voice.

Now you were lucky and proud you aren't deaf. "I'm sorry I can't see you Kyungsoo but I'm sure you look handsome." You said wrapping your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "It's not your fault, you look gorgeous in that dress, gosh you're so perfect." He said smiling to himself as you laid your head on his chest hearing his heart beat. The music stopped shortly and Kyungsoo guided you to his table where it was just you and him.

As embarrassing as it was you asked if you could feel his features. To picture your prom date. He said yes of course and you proceeded to feel his features. You can tell he was smiling and blushing at your touch. The warm radiation from his cheeks make yours turn a slight pink. From his cheeks you went to his hair, it was soft and poofy slightly. You asked him what color it was and he said it was a nice shade of brown.

You bit your lips subconsciously and asked him "What does that look like?" He chuckled. "Well its like the color of your beautiful hair" he started, "The color of your mesmerising eyes. Its a really beautiful color on amazing and talented people." He responded touching your cheek slightly with the back of his hand. You then moved to his lips.

You traced them as he stared at you with curiosity on what you might say or ask. "Your lips..." You said softly "make up a heart." He smiled at your response. "Yes I am gifted with heart lips." But what you responded with threw him off guard and made him flustered. "Can I kiss your lips?"

As there was still no response you became flustered as well. "Kyungsoo! I'm sorry I didn't mean- I didn't know that was- I mean they just fell out I- you don't have too! Aha- Wow its hot in here isn't it." You said fanning yourself. "You can." He bluntly said in which you flinched.

In Kyungsoo eyes seeing you flustered was adorable. He wanted a so called test. To see if he could fluster you with one kiss. Even if it was his first, it didn't matter he would love to be your first as well. "Kyungsoo are you sure?" You asked trying to find his shoulders. His hands gently went on top of yours and he put them on his shoulder as if knowing what you were doing. "I'm sure of it, [Name]" As you heard your name from his voice come out a red blush made your way to your cheeks. Kyungsoo chuckled, he was already making you flustered without the kiss.

"Okay so we just lean in right?" You asked. Kyungsoo didn't respond because he was already doing so, he couldn't wait any longer. As your lips made eye contact you froze but still kissed back. You were melting -well slipping- out of your seat, Kyungsoo had to place his hands on your waist to keep you on your seat.

By now your ears were red as well but what got you off guard was Kyungsoo slightly brushing his tongue against yours in which you pushed back in a flash and you covered your lips. "K-kyungsoo!" You said flustered. "I'm kidding~" he responded innoccently, "I just wanted to test out something I promise. I'll wait for when the time is right I swear." He chuckled. You huffed and crossed your arms against your chest. "Test?" You said in a harsh voice. "What gives you the right to do that."

You looked away from him and now Kyungsoo was feeling guilty. "N-no [Name] I didn't mean it like tha-" You shut him up as you pressed your lips against him. You were so happy you guessed correctly to were his lips were. It was Kyungsoo's turn to be flustered as you backed off catching your breath. "It's hard to breath when I kiss your heart lips." You teased slightly.

It was now time to announce the king and queen of prom. Everyone stood on the dance floor facing the principal of the school waiting for the answer for Queen. Your friend stood next to you because she had a trick up her sleeve. "[Name]! Congratulations! You're Queen of Prom!" Your principal said into the microphone. "Surprise!" Your friend said. "I entered you into the run up!" She then guided you too the stage and a tiara was placed on you.

Now came prom king. Welp Kyungsoo wasn't suppose to win. Nobody was since it was a tie, but your dear friend decided to steal the microphone from the principal and yell out Kyungsoo's name as prom king. It didn't matter if your friend was going to be suspended for doing it. It was 100% worth it. Kyungsoo made his way up the stage and was now wearing a grown.

He guided you back to the dance floor and now a queen and king dance was happening. You rested your cheek on Kyungsoo's chest he took his opportunity to whisper into your ear. "Did I tell you that I love you so so so much? I would do anything for us to be together." He said softly as you were now blushing furiously.

I guess being blind isn't a disadvantage after all.

------------------
1177 words. Finished on 9-5-15. BADA BING BADA BOOM. MAN. YOU GOTTA LOVE KYUNGSOO MAN. HE IS BAE NUMERO 3 FROM EXO.

But anyways yes, this is actually a very touching one shot. I am really proud of this one. I wanna have a blind friend if I ever get to meet one. I want to make sure they don't think being in the scituation they are makes them not be able to complete other things. I wanna be that friend that annoys the fuck out of you to push you to the top. Because it's what I do.

-Contact me. Yes? No? K.-
Instagram:https://instagram.com/brianna3131/
Kik: @brianna3131 (tell me who you are man)
Quotev: www.quotev.com/brianna3131
Twitter: @oh_brianna3131

×××××××Requests×××××××

❀Chen x Pianist!Reader
❀What if...they misunderstood your brother
❀Jimin x Reader
Chanyeol x Reader
❀[Open]

=★Vote! ♡Follow! (・ัω・ั)Comment!=