Sacrificing yourself for a woman.

3rd person P.O.V
---------------------------------In Konoha---------------
Danzou was stirring his cup of green tea, with a whisk like tool. He set it down and drank his tea. Above him, the Anbu watched him like hawks. Danzou looked up. He huffed.
"This isn't the time to be keeping watch over  an old man." He muttered.

Shizune was walking towards Tsunade's office. She heard flapping and turned to see abird headed her way. She went up to the railing.
"A night messenger?" She wondered.

Shizune burst into Tsunade's office with the owl on her arm.
"What it that?" Tsuande asked.
"An owl." Shizune replied." I think he might be a Blackiston's fish owl."
"Why is there an owl here!?" Tsunade asked. Shizune flinched.
"Ah, It bought an argent message from the Fire Temple." Shizune said."Apparently Team Kakashi fell into a trap while chasing the grave robbers." Shizune replied. Tsunade slammed her hand on the desk, she stood up.
"You should have told me that first!" She screamed.
------------------------------------------------
Fudo was watching over the terrain. Fuen appeared beside him.
"I took care of one." Fudo said. Fuen huffed,
"Unlike your opponent mine was a decent fighter." Fuen said. Fudo smirked.
"So he got away?" He asked. Fuen glared.
'The labyrinth I made is absolutely flawless." Fuen said. She narrowed her eyes."They'll never make it out alive." She said. Fudo nodded, he was thinking on how he let [y/n] go. He was starting to regret that decision, remembering how much damage she did to all of them when she fought them earlier.
"I wonder." Fudo said. Fuen took out her scroll and looked at it.
"They are still plenty of traps left. They deserve a huge around of applause if they make it through all of them." Fuen said.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sakura was walking through a cavern. She put a cloth over her mouth.
"I stinks. Like sulfur?" She said. She removed the cloth."Looks like it isn't poisonous." She said. There was a huge spider sneaking up behind her. It three darts at her, Sakura turned around. Sai got in the way and block all of them but one, that scratched his arm.
"Sai!?" Sakura said.The spider charged at Sai ready to bite him, Sai jumped out of the way causing the spider to bite the ground. Sai jumped back and took out his scroll. He painted on it.
"Ninpou, Choujuu Giga!" He said. Lions charged at the spider. The spider threw the darts at the lions, destroying them. The ink from the lions got into the spider's eyes blinding it. The spider moved around, trying to see. Sai jumped at it from above and stabbed it with his sword. He jumped back but was hit.
"Sai!" Sakura said. Sai was against the wall.
"Sai, don't move. Your arm is broken." Sakura said, examining his arm." This will hurt a lot but bear with me." Sakura said, as she put the bone back into place. Sai gasped in pain. Sakura was done bandaging his arm.
"There we go. Now to take care of the spider's poison. It's weak venom, so there's nothing to worry about. I'll have it cured in no time." Sakura said. She reached into her bag and looked for the antidote.
"Um..Where you impressed?" Sai asked.
"Eh?" Sakura said. Sai smiled.
"You were impressed weren't you." He said.'That's why your doing all this." 
Sakura said nothing as she was putting the antidote in a needle. Sai took out a book.
"Eh? What's that?" Sakura asked."Self Sacrifice, How it works?" She read. Sai smiled.
"Yes. It says when trying to from relationships, sacrificing yourself is very effective, especially when doing it for a woman. It really does work!" Sai said. He looked at her."I wonder if I should try with Naruto-kun too." He said.
"Cut it out already!" Sakura said as she stabbed the needle into Sai.
Sai screamed in pain.