Naruto....Forgive me...

Tsunade woke up in a living room.

" My, my. So you're still alive?" A voice asked. Tsunade looked into yellow eyes, a man with white straight hair looked at her." I thought you would be dead." he mused.

Tsunade growled.

"Who are you?" She demanded.

"Tsukiyo. You?" Tsukiyo asked. Tsunade instantly recognized the name and sprang up from the couch she was on and got in a fighting stance.

My P.O.V————————

Naruto was walking down the cemetery when he found the stone he was looking for.

K.I.A

He put [F/f] down and sat down in front of it. He had a blank look in his face while starring at the stone. He didn't

 know what it was...but he could never find the courage do grin at the stone like he did with others. Perhaps it was because he lost the most important person in his life. But even then...Why couldn't he at least fake a smile?

You were the reason he wanted to become Hokage, he wanted to grow up with you, and smile with you...And eventually...Share his life with you...

But that's all over know...

All gone.

Naruto heard footsteps behind him. He looked behind him an saw you..

"Kiirome?" He questioned. You looked at him and kneeled down in front if him, you looked at him in the eyes, and your gaze softened.

You pressed your forehead against his.

"Forgive me....Naruto-kun." You muttered.

Everything went black, but even before then, he swore he heard your voice, the voice of

[y/n]

3rd person P.O.V

"So you're [y/n]' s jinchuriki!? Impossible!" Tsunade shouted. She looked down."I was there, when Gin..." She muttered.

Tsukiyo looked at the 5 Hokage.

"They merged."

Shock.

That's all that ran through Tsunade.

"What?" She asked. Tsukiyo nodded.

"She's no longer a demon, there's no point in hiding it, since you want to kill her anyway." Tsukiyo looked at the door. "Everyone always does...." He muttered. Tsuyo walked in the room.

"But that's what in means to be a soldier......To Endure." He said. Tsunade glared at Tsuyo.

"I know its you.." She whispered. Tsuyo took off his cloak and mask to reveal [y/n].

"You've grown." Tsunade said. [y/n] looked dully at her.

"How many?"

"What?"

"How many people know its me?" [y/n] growled.

"Neji, Kakashi, Asuma and All the Anbu including myself." Tsunade replied.

"Good." [y/n] said.' As long as Naruto doesn't know....Not at the current time at least.' She thought. [y/n] walked towards the door and opened, it for Tsunade.

"You aren't to tell anyone of this, Understood?" She asked. Tsunade nodded and exited the house.

"What are we gonna do?" Tsukiyo asked.

"Keep watch on Sora, I'm worried the 9 tail fox's energy will effect him later on. He might lose control." [y/n] replied.

Tsukiyo smirked.

"Can I stop him, if he does?"

"Do as you please."