Chapter One.

She felt as if the whole world was closing in on her. Her chest heaved up and down and she tried to contain her breathing. Her anxiety was kicking in and it was best if the left the scene as soon as possible. But, it seemed like the rest of her body couldn't get that together.

Her legs didn't move as her eyes wandered back and forth from her father who laid almost dead in a big puddle of his own blood to her hands and over to the front door that was slowly cracking open. She didn't know what to do, but as soon as she heard the sound of her mother's six-inch heels she quickly ran off towards the back of the house before hearing her mother's ear piercing scream.

She mumbled incoherent profanities under her breath before grabbing her favorite pair of slippers, her favorite dancing CD, and running out onto the balcony of her room. For once, she was glad her parents had chosen an apartment building built like this. She made sure to point the knife away from her as she quickly climbed down the fire escape that was on the side of her balcony.

Before she began running into the night, she heard her mother screaming her father's name, and calling out for help. Salty tears began to rush down her face before she wiped them away, replacing the wetness of her tears with her father's blood. She didn't know if she successfully killed him, and she didn't care. As long as she was put out of her misery, she was fine.

As she slowed down, reality began to sink in. Where would she go? Who would she stay with? Would she tell anyone? How would she support herself? She was probably going to be a wanted woman in a few hours. She stopped running and laid against a brick wall and began harshly banging her head against it. Taking deep breaths, she rain her bloody hands through her hair, letting tears fall again. She heard what sounded like footsteps and took off running hurriedly in fear that someone was already after her.

Her heartbreak sped up more as she ran, dodging cans and cars. She moved her feet quickly through the city, but no one was after her. It was the guilt coming in to play. After a while she leaned up against a car and moved around it, accidently bumping into someone, causing her to scream.

"Damn, shut up." The voice growled, placing their hands over her mouth.

"Oh my god." She cried, "Please help me, oh my god. Please, please, please, please, help me. I will do anything, just please help me." She cried helplessly into the stranger's chest.

"Calm down, okay?" He said, pushing her back a little. Even in the night he could see the blood clearly on her clothes face, and in her wild hair. To him, she looked like she had sex with someone and killed them, but he could be next and he didn't want to take his chances. But he also had a feeling that he needed to help her.

She began choking on her own spit as her anxiety kicked in and she started hyperventilating. He grabbed a hold of her and pulled her to another car, leaning her up against it. He slowly pulled the knife from her hands and placed it into the side of the black bag he was carrying. She stared at him with wide eyes as he moved hair out of her face and rubbed her shoulders from in front of her.

"Listen to me na. You got ta chill a'ight?" He told her, and she nodded, still trying to control her breathing. "Ion wanna know what just happened, but imma bring you back to the crib wit me and my bros, and we'a figure this shit out. Cool?"

"Okay." she whispered. He pulled her quickly by her arms and walked up to an all-black truck that was sitting at the end of the block. When he opened the door, he pushed her inside and she was immediately faced with the ends of two guns that were pointing in her face.

"Oh my god." She cried, and began breathing heavy again.

"Put dat shit away battyboys." The stranger said, pushing the guns out of her face.

"Who da fuck she be?" One of the other two asked.

"I dun' know. She wah crying and running and bumped into me, so I picked her up and brought'a to you two. What we do wit ha?"

"Get her the fuck out of here! We don't know the lil bitch." The same one yelled at the younger boy.

He sighed in frustration. "Look, I wanna help, but clearly my dumbass brother don't want to." He whispered to her, and she looked over at his brother who was grilling her, hard.

"Please." She cried, weakly.

"My name is Kadari, okay?"

She nodded.

"We got to help the gyal!" He shouted at both of his brothers, who turned to look at him with mugs on her face.

"Why?"

"Maybe she could help us. Nobody knows of her, what the fuck damage can she do?"

"How do you know this not a set up? Sometimes you don't even think properly ya dummy boy."

Kadari rolled his eyes and looked towards her. "Are you involved in any type of gang related activity?" He asked, and she violently shook her head. He looked back towards his brothers and raised a brow.

"Fine, the dummy gyal can come wit us." His other brother groaned, before turning back around and driving back to where they lay their heads. On the way back, all of them sat thinking about how it was going to all turn out.

- Hi baby loves, I've decided to bring TRPN back, yay. Been editing and reconstructing so jus bare with me, leave lots of feedback i wanna make sure i do it right this time. love you my LucciBugs.