Chapter Five.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11th

"Damn girl, you look fine. Let's fucking go..." Kemontae complained as he watched Marjan fix herself up in the mirror. He had been sitting on her bed waiting for her for the past ten minutes as she reapplied lip gloss, changed shirts and did something different every five seconds.

"I just want to make sure I look presentable! You know I already don't have much to work with." She replied, hunching her shoulders and turning to look at him.

It was the first time this morning that the two had actually made eye contact and looked at each other. After waking up cuddled in each other's arms, the two had an awkward morning together, especially when Seladis walked in on the two still wrapped up in bed; which ended in Kemontae being pushed onto the floor.

"You look fine gyal, Romane isn't going to bitch about ya. Now c'mon duppy." He told her standing up and grabbing her matching white purse.

Marjan had changed and finally settled on wearing highwaisted pants, a peach crop top and peach heels; all thanks to a couple of of Khyree's "girlfriends" who had left some things here previously. Although she didn't feel comfortable wearing another females clothing, she put it on anyways, and managed to look flawless. She had put rollers in her hair the night before, so she had nice bouncy curls flowing through her head.

"Okay, okay. I'm ready." She said, taking her purse and slinging it on her shoulder. There wasn't much for her to put in the purse, just chapstick and some gum to keep her up. She hadn't had a phone since the boys made her smash it, just for her safety. She didn't have any money, Marjan really didn't have anything; but the boys had re-assured her plenty of times that after Romane got here, and after she'd finished training, she would be good.

"Finally." Kemontae mumbled, making sure he had everything before he led the two out the house and into his car. He didn't bother to open up the door for her, or even wait for her to get fully inside the car before speeding off into the direction of the airport where the rest of the gang was waiting for them.

It was all pre-planned last night that Khyree would ride alone and Romane would join him after she landed, Kadari and Seladis would share a car and Kemontae would drive with Marjan. After picking up Romane the gang was all to explain Marjan and get acquainted before doing whatever it was Romane wanted to do for the day.

Marjan huffed as she strapped her seat belt across her lap and stared out the window, thinking about how good it felt to finally be outside of the house again. She had been feeling mighty cramped in the house all day, the only place she really went was down the street to the store and to the shooting range. Nothing else kept her interest or even entertained her during the day. Of course there was TV, but that didn't keep her attention for any longer than almost twenty minutes.

Back home she would always be in the dance studio, but she knew that she couldn't do the same things that she usually did, which meant she had to let her dream go.

"Get out." Kemontae told her, opening his door and stepping out. He waited for her to collect herself before placing a hand on her lower back and guiding her inside the airport. "They inside waiting for us and if you wouldn't have taken so damn long we would had been on the way already." He complained.

Marjan bit her lip and hung her head a little lower, feeling a little ashamed that she took too long to get ready. All she'd wanted to do was look really nice so their cousin wouldn't think she was as low down as she really was. Marjan only wanted to impress and look as good as the boys.