Chapter Seven.

SATURDAY, JUNE 15th

Kemontae laughed to himself as he continued to mess with Marjan while she slept. It was already way passed time for them get ready and go down to the training house. He'd been spending the last few minutes toying with Marjan in multiple different ways trying to get her to wake up.

He bit his lip as he pulled the covers back off of her body. It was no doubt that her body was one of the many things that attracted him to her. Last night, she'd ended up pulling all of her clothes and sleeping in just her sports bra and boy shorts. Marjan was medium height, and she was a small girl, but her body was bangin'. Kemontae figured that she'd never had any type of sexual actions performed on her, or even gave niggas the time of day, and he wanted to be the first to experience everything that she had to offer.

Montae began really waking her up by getting on his knees and placing them on either side of her body. She was laying face down on the pillow so it was easy for him to do what he wanted without her seeing him. He placed his hands on either side of her booty and lightly began rubbing her.

"Ma," he whispered in her ear once he'd leaned down and placed his body just barely two inches above hers. "Mi gem gyal." He uttered in her ear, lightly placing his lips on her ear and kissing down from her ear to her neck.

"Hmm." She groaned, starting to feel the heat from his body on hers.

"C'mon now, get up." He said to her, but not moving himself from over her. Marjan began to wake up as she really started to feel him kissing her neck.

Wide-eyed, she had forgot that she was sleeping in the bed with someone and panicked, making her shoot her head up and hitting Kemontae's in the process.

"Dammit, gyal. Ya big a' head a bump mi." He lowly shouted at her. He rolled away from her and stood up, holding his head. "Oww."

Marjan giggled to herself and crawled to the end of the bed, wrapping her arms around Kemontae's waist. "I'm so sorry." She laughed.

"Yah yah." He said, rolling his eyes and looking around the room. She pouted and whined to him, making him look down at her and laugh at how cute she looked to him. Leaning his head down, they let their lips connect and after a while, Kemontae's other hand dropped from his head and wrapped around her waist while the other stayed holding his head.

"Okay, you two needa ..." Romane busted in, "I'm always walkin' in to sump'tin."

"Gwaan now, ooman, you bussin' in like da popos." Kemontae yelled at her, making Romane laugh.

"Stop dat, before we have crosses, blood. Get off my babygyal, let us get ready."

"Us?" Kemontae questioned. "She's going wit me to da trainhouse."

"Yah, I know. And afterwards, we are going out to eat." Romane walked passed the two, slapping Montae on the back of his head in the process and walked into Marjan's closet. "I'm picking your outfit, by the way!" She yelled back out, then shut the door and began on her mission.

Marjan laughed and Kemontae glared at her. "Don't encourage da gyal. She's crazy."

"Nigga I hear ya!" Mane shouted from the closet.