Chapter Two.

M A R J A N

TUESDAY , JUNE 3RD

I sat up quietly in bed thinking about last night's occurrences. I was of course grateful that the boys had given me a place to lay my head, but were they to be trusted? Kadari had mentioned something about maybe needing me for somethings, were they going to just use me to their need and then kill me? After all, they still were strangers to me.

But after arriving last night, the boys drug me into the kitchen, forcing me to eat before pushing me into the shower and giving me some sweats and a shirt to change into. At first I was free-balling since clearly none of three wore bras or panties, until later on I lurked around and borrowed a new pair of Kadari's boxers. They'd had a private discussion to themselves about me last night and gave me a nice plain room to sleep in. According to them it was the "peach room," as they had a few single colored rooms. Everything in here really was peach, or something close enough ranging to a beige type of shade. I had a Queen sized bed with a long bench at the end, a very soft and comfortable rug on top of the carpet, and a couch in the corner near the entertainment system. I thought it was a tad bit extra for the boys, but regardless, it was a safe place for me to sleep and rest, so I was appreciative of whatever they gave me.

After my shower, they sent Kadari to my room to tell me that this morning we'd all have a meeting on what was expected of me over breakfast. I learned that Kadari was the youngest of the three brothers, then there was Kemontae, who had finally said that I could stay with them out of annoyance last night, and the oldest was Khyree, who had referred to me as the "lil bitch". Even Dari had told me that Khyree was mean to anyone, and not to take it personal.

Even in regards to the crime I had committed last night, I was still a very quiet, and emotional person. I was sensitive and that was one thing Kadari told me that I was going to have to get over if I was going to be cruising with them.

Just as I was tossing the covers off of me to get up, Khyree opened the door quickly, walking in the room with-out even knocking and looked me over one time before staring into my eyes. "Bring your ass, we ready fa this meeting."

I nodded with a slight frown and slipped on some house shoes before trailing Khyree down the stairs and into the kitchen. Tae and Dari sat quietly at the table with another boy who looked just like the three. They all had plates full of food and my mouth watered at the sight.

"You gonna get you some or you just gon' stand there and fuckin' stare?" Khyree questioned, pushing past me to take a seat at the head of the table. I closed my mouth and took a seat next to Kadari who offered me a kind smile.

"Good morning." He cheesed, with his mouth full of food. I frowned in disgust and shook my head, grabbing a plate and quietly fixing myself small portions of food.

"Who's she?" I heard the new boy whisper to Kemontae.

He shrugged and nodded towards Kadari. "Ask his ass." He mumbled, his groggy voice echoing off the walls.

The boy looked to Kadari and then to me before smirking and walking around to sit next to me.

"Ahem." He cleared his throat, throwing his hand across my back. "I'm Seladis." He smiled, kissing my hand. I chuckled and nodded my head before kindly taking my hand back. "I'm also good in bed." He whispered in my ear.