Kidnapped

3rd persons POV

"The villains are after Kacchan!"

Class 1-A was at the forest training camp, which was getting attacked by villains. Izuku came running towards Bakugou, Todoroki and Shoji.

"Midoriya! What happened? Are you okay?!"

Izuku just had a fight against Muscular, he is extremely injured.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine-"

"No you're not! You should-"

"I don't matter right now! What matters is that we protect Kacchan"

Now Bakugou got pissed (as always)

"Why would you have to protect me?! I'm not weak, don't look down on my, you shitty nerd!"

"But the villains are after you!"

"What?! Why are they after me?!"

"I don't know, but we have to protect you"

Izuku threw a look at Todoroki and Shoji. They nodded and jumped into a defensive position, protecting Bakugou.

"I don't need protection from extra's!"

As they argue they don't notice Midoriya leaving.

"I am NOT weak, I can protect myself!"

"If you can protect yourself or not is besides the point! Right, Midoriya-"

Todoroki turns to the place where Midoriya stood a moment ago.

"Midoriya- wait, where did Midoriya go?!"

"Tsk that stupid nerd left us, he is such a pussy"

"Eh guys-"

"Not right now Shoji, we have to find Midoriya"

"I know-"

"Where are you, Deku?!"

"Guys look!"

Shoji was pointing at something, Todoroki and Bakugou turned around to see what Shoji was so panicked about.

On an open field Izuku was being strangled by a villain with burned skin which is attached to his body with staples.

"Wow, this was easier then I thought, I got him guys!"

The burnt villain was pleasantly surprised by how easily they just captured All Might's successor.

"Good job, Dabi. Mission complete, let's go back to the base"

A portal appeared behind the villains, Dabi slowly walked into it while pulling the greenette with him.

Shoji and Todoroki were holding back Bakugou, when they loosened their grip a little Bakugou shot towards the scene on the field.

"GET BACK HERE, DEKU-"

That was the last thing Izuku heard before he got dissolved by the darkness of the portal.

Bakugou ran to the place where the portal disappeared just a moment ago. He fell to the ground, he is frustrated.

"He told us the villains where after me! Why did they take him?!"

Todoroki and Shoji ran towards their frustrated classmate.

"Bakugou-"

"Don't you dare try to comfort me! I could've saved him if you two weren't holding me back"

"No Bakugou, you couldn't. There were too much villains, you didn't have a chance against them"

"Tsk, I could've atleast tried!"

Their homework teacher, Mr Aizawa, suddenly stood behind the boys.

"All the villains left! Todoroki, Shoji, Bakugou, what happened?"

"Mr Aizawa! The villains- they... they took Midoriya!"

That shocked the homeless-looking man.

"What?! But Midoriya said they were after Bakugou"

A tear streamed down Bakugou's face, everyone went silent as the pure tear hit the ground.

"Damn nerd" the upset boy gritted through his teeth.