Time to show off

Toga's POV

I'm so happy that Izu-kun decided to join us! Now I have a new buddy to train with, although I must say that it's quite easy to beat him. He must be so weak because of the stupid heroes and their 'training'. I don't even know if I can call it training! I'm glad Izu-kun can finally get some real training here at the league, he's a fast learner so he'll catch on quick.

I had trained with him all weekend, but on Sunday he had to go back to his stupid school. Ugh how dare those heroes take away my little Zuzu! I had asked Shiggy if he couldn't just stay with us, but he said that 'Izuku has a job to do' ugh. Luckily Zuzu had promised me that he would come back next weekend, I can't wait! But ofcourse old Crusty had to come and ruin the fun, he told me that Zuzu would be training with Twice next weekend. Such a shame! I really wanted to cut him up again~

Izuku's POV

I hate to admit it, but I'm actually starting to feel attached to these villains. Its like they're my friends. Although- I guess friends wouldn't kidnap your mom so they could kill her if you betray them... but other that that they really are nice to me!

Its been two months since a returned to UA, I've been going to classes like regular. At school it sometimes felt like everything was like normal again, but later on I always realize that I'm nothing more than a traitor. It's been difficult to talk with my friends, I wouldn't look anyone in the eyes anymore. They obviously noticed that I'm acting different since they keep asking "are you okay?" and stuff like that. After a while they just brushed it off and decided it would be because of the kidnapping, thinking I'll go back to normal after a while. Little do they know, I won't.

I've been training with the villains every weekend, I somehow managed to sneak out every time. Most of the times I returned in the evening, but there were times that I slept at the league's base. I've gotten much stronger and I've learned new techniques I otherwise never had known of. Also, I have trained my speed with my quirk, I've gotten so fast that it looks like I'm teleporting. Just after I had uncovered this skill, Toga had asked me to race. Ofcourse I won, she wanted a rematch over and over again. I won every single time.

It's Saturday, I arrived at the bar of the League like regular. Toga was already waiting for me.

"Zuzu!"

Everyone at the league had started calling me 'Zuzu', probably the burnt chicken wing's (AKA Dabi's) doing.

"Race me to the training room and back, Zuzu!"

I grinned, knowing that she couldn't never win.

"Still haven't gave up yet?"

"Never!"

I stand next to Toga, leaning towards the wall.

"You ready?"

"Always"

"3... 2... 1... GO"

Toga ran, I gave her a head start because I knew it would piss her off. A second later I activated One For All and flashed to the training room and back. It was so fast that the only thing you could see of me was a green trail. I sat down at the league's bar and waited to Toga to arrive. She finally stumbled towards me and leaned on the bar, gasping for air.

"That took you long enough"

"Not fair! You always win only because of your quirk"

"You suggested to race, plus it's not my fault that you are so slow"

Now Dabi also entered the bar. I had punched Toga's shoulder teasingly when I noticed Dabi grinning at us.

"What's so funny?"