One down Two more come

Childe almost cried tears of joy as he noded then said "yes I will marry you!"
Zhongli got up and put the ring on Childe's rind finger and brought him into a hug. "I'm glad." he smiled blushes a bit more. シ
Childe was happy and hugged Zhongli he was just wanted to scream!
-Zhongli kissed Childe on the lips softly as he placed one of his hands on Childe's waist and the other on his cheek  ( cringe )
Childe moaned out during the kiss "mmm, yes daddy let me be your wallet forever.."
Zhongli blush even more at what Childe said as he moaned the words "mmm~ you can be my sugar daddy~"
Childe smiles and said "that's all I could've asked for~"

* meanwhile people walking past them give them odd looks and question what the fuck is going on—but they just heaters-!😡*

•Xiao and Venti walked pass the two of them do you think I'm weird faces.
"Hm?Oh hey dudes!" Venti smiles and waves toward Zhongli and Childe
Xiao stood by Venti's side as he stared at Childe in disgust.
"Hello, Venti and Xiao" Zhongli said smiling obviously happy.
Childe smiled and waved "Ello comrade...Xiao.-"
Venti responded "You both seem awful happy!"
Zhongli placed an arm around Xiao and Xiao calm down and smiled blushing.
Venti then said "Whoa that was easy, now spill the tea!What happened while we wearnt here?!"
Zhongli smiled "we were making out."
"It was hhot-" Childe whispered but Venti interrupted and said "Whoa!!!Sounds pretty intimate, sorry!Should we have given you both some privacy~?"
Zhongli smiled "no it's fine. we can continue later at home"
Xiao then turned bright red thanking of this things Zhongli and Childe we're gonna do

.."Mmm~ Perfect" Kazuha said from a far "One rival eliminated...two more seem to appear." he scoffed and walked off

Venti teased and said "Mmm sounds like a fun night~ Mind if I join~?!"
Xiao looked at Venti and smackedl him on the back of the head "Venti no." He then smacked💥 Venti's ass "only the two of us." he whispered that into Venti's ear.
Zhongli smirked at the two.
Venti blushes but whispered back into Xiao's ear "okay baby~" as he grabed Xiao's ass.

*While Childe was in the background questioning what the fuck just happened-?*

Xiao kissed Venti's cheek and whispered in this ear "when we get home we can take this straight to the bedroom"
Zhongli heard and hugged Childe turning bright red
Venti replied with a smack💥 to Xiao's ass and said "mmm~okay baby~" he smirked
While Childe covered Zhongli ears.