Chapter 35

Vante P.O.V.

After the dream that Alicia was happening I couldn't get any sleep. I sat caressing her hair as she slept, watching to see if she would have reactions like she did earlier. However, she sat still breathing softly occasionally turning her head sightly. She worries me man. I really just need like two blunts right now and maybe half a bottle of Ciroc, but I know I need to be here with her right now. I grabbed my phone as it lit up. I answered holding the phione to my ear with one hand and wrapping my arm around Licia with the other.

"Wassup?" I spoke waiting to hear one of my workers reporting about the trap,but instead I heard a voice that made me regret even answering the phone.

"Vante, when you gon' come see our child?" I could hear music in the background, no doubt that she was at a local club right now drinking with her friends.

"Mane what kid cause you know damn well the kids you got now aren't mine" The DNA test proved that a long time ago.

"That's foul as fuck Vante I thought we was better than that." She said increasing the volume of her voice. Alicia slightly shifted in her sleep as a result.

" Lower your voice mane my girl and kids sleeping." I replied sternly.

"So you really gonna choose that bitch over me and our kids Vante. That's fucked up. What am I supposed to tell the kids? That their dad is a deadbeat and doesn't want anything to do with them anymore?"

"Why don't you tell them the truth? That their mother was a hoe that couldn't keep her legs closed, and the man that they thought was their father really isn't"

" SO I'm a hoe now Vante? You wasn't saying that when we was fucking were you? I didn't think so. The only hoe is that bitch that you laying with. Them ugly ass babies probably ain't even yours."

"Man watch your fucking mouth man. MY kids ain't got shit to do with you. If you wasn't so focused on me and mines maybe you could find yo kids father." The line stayed silent for a while and I hung up the phone after a minute had passed.

ALICIA P.O.V.

I could hear Vante on the phone arguing with some chick, but was I gonna interupt? Hell No. You can find out a lot about a person just by listening to their conversation. I continued listening feeling as Vante's muscle's tightened with every word that was whisper-yelled. Suddenly his grip around my torso became incredibly loose and I was afraid that he was going to leave me, but it tightened almost twice as hard when he replied back to the girl he was talking to.

"Man watch your fucking mouth man. MY kids ain't got shit to do with you. If you wasn't so focused on me and mines maybe you could find yo kids father." He replied. Hell no I know the hoe wasn't talking about my kids. I calmed down and resumed my position as being "sleep". He sighed after throwing his phone on the nightstand.

"Are you okay?" I said barely above a whisper.

"I don't even know to be honest"

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Updating tomorrow too
I know I don't update as much as I used to and I'll try to get back on the once/twice a week thing