Chapter 11

"In here," Niall opens the tour bus door, stepping in with his hand still in mine. I hesitantly step up the three steps to a wide dark bus. I see a door behind me that's for the driver, and a door in front of me.

He walks over with his hand still in mine and presses a button so it has a dark hallway. On each side there was a bunk bed with curtains covering them for privacy reasons with another small door in between two beds.

He pulls me down the small hallway and points to the door, "bathroom," he points and I just nod. There was another door so when he pressed the green button, laughter fills my ears as the door slides open in a quick motion.

Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn all eye me down as we stand in the door way. There was a L shaped couch and a table, TV on the wall with a small kitchenette in the corner, tinted windows from outside. "Abby," Liam smiles.

"Hey guys," I grin, stepping in only because Niall pushed me slightly.

He presses the button so it closes, he walks over to the boys and sits down on the small couch that can only just fit me. "Come here," he pats the couch next to him, I bite my lip walking over and hesitantly sitting down.

Hazel, green and blue eyes look at me making me blush. "You have that nice pregnancy glow," Harry breaks the silence.

"Thank you," I smile, looking down.

The bus now starts to vibrate which means we were about to start our journey to Australia, when the bus now starts moving, my stomach turns. "How are we getting there?" I ask.

"We're driving and to get over sea is a ferry," Louis explains but I just nod.

"What time is the show then?"

"9:00, we have heaps of time," Liam shrugs.

"But Australia is a long way away," I protest.

"Don't you worry, Simon knows how to get us there quickly," Niall places his hand on my back. I sigh and sink into the seat a little bit knowing we had a long ride ahead of us.

I feel it coming up my stomach and I know I'm about to throw up. "C-Can I use the bathroom?" I ask quickly. "Yeah...you okay?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, I'm good," I smile and nod, getting up and quickly walking to the door, pushing the button so it opens to the bunks. It comes up my throat so I cup my mouth, run over to the second door so the doors open. I fall to the floor and throw up in the small toilet.

Morning sickness.

I cough and my eyes water as I gag yet again, more coming out of my throat. "Abs," Niall comes in, grabs my hair and drops to his knees next to me. I grip the sides of the toilet and throw everything I had for breakfast and the night before.

He rubs my back and pouts. "Shit," Harry comes in the bathroom alone. "W-Water," I croak.

"Get her some water!" he rushes Harry who scurries out the room as I sit next to the toilet now, taking deep breaths. "Here," he comes in with a glass of water. Niall takes it from him and passes it to me, I take a sip, swish it in my mouth and spit - repeating this 3 times before I actually take a sip.

"Are you okay?" Niall asks softly, rubbing my knee with his finger. "Yeah," I say breathlessly, nodding. "Didn't like that did you?" I pat my stomach, with a small smile.

He places his hand on mine making me look up and meet eyes with him. "Wait, how big are you?" he lifts up my cropped grey hoodie, furrowing his brows.

I was only 11 weeks pregnant and I looked 16.

"I'm bloated, it's okay," I nod standing up, drinking the last of my water. I flush the toilet and wash my hands, I did have a sort of glow to me but I knew it was sweat from throwing up.