Chapter Five

The maidens were fond over the three girls and yet slightly terrified of them. A maiden name Ingrid, who's been a loyal head maiden for years, she was a even there when Alcina's daughters were killed. But she kindly ask Lady Dimitrescu on taking the girls out to the garden house, which Alcina nods and tags along too.

"You're quite interested in the children, may I ask why?" Alcina looks down at her maiden.

"I don't know why my lady, they're special in a good way. I can't put the words together but they make this castle feel like...old times..." Ingrid looks up at her, "I do apologize my lady...I don't mean to trigger you..." She apologizes to her.

That's when Alcina remembers but she didn't get upset and agrees to her. While they walk to the girls rooms, a maiden shows up with blood on her shoulder. She tells that a few men had broken into the castle and was looking for valuables. The maidens screams were heard as gunshots echoed the hallways and sending shivers down everyone spines.

"GIRLS!" Alcina shouts for them.

She runs and runs faster, her heart started to beat fast. Her legs felt like noodles and she prayed that this was a nightmare that she was dreaming in. When she turns the corner a few maidens had grabbed items and charged at one man, a few got hits on him but he ended their lives quick.

"Where's the loot!" The maiden points a gun at her.

"I don't know—" The maiden said as she got shot in the head.

That when Alcina's angry went up and knew it wasn't dreaming. Then a more men had enter the same hallway, they all pointed guns and threw pitch-forks at her. A pitch-fork came flying straight at Alcina's face but it was stopped by a red flashing orb. She looks around then saw Brooklyn as her hands were surrendered by the orb. Then Charlotte came in and uses a teleportation high speed and smashes the intruders onto the ground.

"Destiny run!" Brooklyn shouts and flips the pitch-fork back to the intruder.

"Destiny..." Alcina looks back and which Destiny had a frighten look.

Then, one of the intruders sees Destiny and charges at her. Alcina charges at him but stops as Destiny opens her mouth and screams at him. Her screams were visible seen as waves pushes the man back. Alcina didn't believe at first but Brooklyn and Charlotte were right, her screams were that powerful to where peoples eyes, ears and nose bleeding badly and making them faint from blood loss.

Destiny covers her mouth, tears filled her eyes. She then runs away. Then next, two more intruders came after her and some said that was the girl who killed their ring-leader.

"Help Destiny! We'll take it from here!" Brooklyn use more of her red orb powers and lifted herself and the men in the hallway.

"Don't worry, we'll be safe. We promise!" Charlotte swears and teleports herself into the air and kills the men.

That's when she trusted them and runs after Destiny. She immediately took off her heels and ran fast, she wasn't going to let this moment repeat like her previous daughters. She sniffs in the air and tracks down the men and Destiny.

~The Library~

The two men had cornered Destiny. She was afraid to use her abilities then she saw and made eye contact with Alcina. She uses her claws and which got the mens attention. They began to shoot, some of the bullets went into Alcina's body.

"YOU STUPID MAN-THINGS!" Alcina yells as her eyes turned yellow to red.

Her hand went up high and kills one of them. Than one man comes up with a knife and stabs Alcina in the leg, she screams and falls down.