Chapter Eighteen

Alcina had knocked on Donna's bedroom. Of course Angie answers but surprisingly welcomes her in. Donna had just gotten her outfit on for today but wasn't expecting her older sister to come in.

"How can I help you?" Donna turns around in her chair.

"I need you to do one favor, incase something happens to me." Alcina said while sitting on the bed, "Charlotte told me that she had a vision of some sort. Where I might..." She stops while holding her tears back, "Where I will possibly die by Miranda, if you three somehow defeat her. Promise that you guys will take care of the girls for me." She closes her eyes after saying that her death is near.

Angie mouth drops after hearing that. Both her and Donna glare at each other, not knowing how to handle this. Which the youngest lord moves over too the bed and holding her older sisters hand and that Angie did too.
Alcina has been up all night, thinking of a plan after this. She already tells that she had ordered fake passports, enough money for them and other things, basically telling them to leave this land and too never come back.

"Are you fucking insane!?" Donna stood in-front of Alcina, "You are not dying, those girls need you like we need you." She points to herself and Angie plus the others, "Just before you came here. Karl and Sal both came by and telling us that they headed off to meet the backups that will help us win." She grips the shoulders of her older sister, "Don't give up hope, if they were alive right now. They would've told you the same thing." Donna reminds Alcina of her previous daughters.

"W-what?" Alcina shook her head, "They are out there now!? Miranda is watching all us, she must know that we are planning on fighting against her." She touch her chest, worrying about her brothers.

By that the door opens, it was Charlotte. She looks...happy, she runs up and pulls them too the hallway. The three follow her while the second oldest didn't explain. She lead them towards the dinning room where male and female voices were talking.
Alcina, Donna and Angie see people in heavy suits with guns. The dinning room was set up like a base, there Karl and this man, he was very bulky but stops after making eye contact with the company that came in.

"This is Chris Redfield, he run this group." Karl introduces them to him, "Chris, this is my older annoying sister Alcina and our little sweet sister Donna plus her little-weird friend Angie." He said with a deep chuckle.

"Hello ladies, your brother gave us a call. Indicating that you guys are in a pickle, my group, and I are specially trained in situations like this." Chris tells them, "I believe that your daughters are kidnapped." He looks at Donna but she points up too Alcina.

"They're adopted but it's a long story." Alcina tells, "Thank you for traveling so long to meet here." She added than Charlotte comes out behind Alcina.

First she hugs and thanks Chris as well as thanking his crew for saving her sisters. She tells about where Miranda is at and what her plan is. Everyone all gather her as well as coming around the table, Chris laid out a map of the entire village area. Meanwhile Moreau, looks at a window to see Mirandas carriage.

"Uhh guys..." Moreau caught everyone's attention, "Mother is coming right now." He points out, Donna sees for herself and gasp.

"He's telling the truth, you all must hide now!" Donna helps pack up, all of the soldiers moved too another area.

There Alcina suggest for them to head down to the wine cellar. Karl uses her metal abilities to move things quicker.
Charlotte wanted to stay but Angie pulls her that she is going to hide with them. Everyone had scatter too the near by secret passageway. A few maidens were cleaning the room which Alcina had quick idea.

"Maidens forgive me." Alcina let's out her nails.

"It's okay..." One Maiden took the opportunity to be the one to get hurt.