Chapter 5. cuddling

Hey, Hope you guys are doing well, here is kinda of a fluff chapter? Not sure how to describe it honestly. Hope you enjoy.

-potato

It was warm.

It wasn't uncomfortable or un-welcoming.

It was comforting.

It surrounded him in a way. His whole back was covered in the warmth as it also wrapped around his stomach, holding him close.

Sapnap hasn't felt that feeling in ages. He missed his sisters warm hugs as they would cuddle on the couch and watch movies. And then his quick embraces with his best friend Dream before they went out to cause trouble.

He missed them.

He loved the warmth that surrounded him currently though. It was great, he felt loved and cared for when being surrounded by it. it was nothing like he felt before.

We he tried to move back closer to it, but before he could it pulled him in.

'What... normally warmth doesn't pull you in..' Sapnap though as he laid there trying to go back to sleep.

Before he heard a voice..

"Aah what the honk..." Karl said in a strained voice.

'Karl.. Wait Karl??!'

"Eh... what the.. SAPNAP!".

All of a sudden Sapnap lost the warmth he was surrounded him disappeared as he was pushed to the ground landing with an 'oof'.

"Oow What the fuck was that for... you didn't have to push me off the bed" Sapnap said sitting up and rubbing the arm he landed on when he was pushed off the bed.

Karl got up abruptly and started hyperventilating.

"I- I don't... how did you.. I am sorry.. I.. I can't remember... why are you in my bed?  Why was I cuddling you ... I can't remember.. Sapnap what happened? We didn't do anything right??" Karl stopped pacing and looked at Sapnap.

Sapnap got off the ground and shook his head.

"No! God no! I was in your bed because you wanted to keep an eye on me because I broke my cell and I didn't want to sleep on the floor" Sapnap lightly smiled trying to comfort him.

"Right... god... Wait! Your my prisoner! Your cell should be fixed now, your going right back in" Karl stormed over to Sapnap and grabbed his wrist forcefully.

"Ow! What did I do this time?? I literally did nothing" he said as Karl dragged him out of the room.

"Well you broke your cell, and we were cuddling"

"Well the last one was your fault" Sapnap pointed out.

Karl's face flushed red but as he was in front of Sapnap he didn't notice thankfully. He made no further comment on the situation making Sapnap scoff as he was dragged down the hallway.

-

Karl shoved Sapnap back into his cell and locked it.

"Again.. ow. Be more gentle maybe?" Sapnap said as he sat on the ground looking up at Karl.

"Your a prisoner Sapnap. It's bad enough I woke up cuddling you this morning. Ugh fuck... I gotta go my head is fuzzy again"

This tends to happen to Karl he will get fuzzy in the head and leave Sapnap alone for the rest of the day and the other Karl's would bring his meals instead.