[ 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. ]

- Kazutora's Point Of View .

Kicking my feet I lay on the couch of my apartment, waiting for Mitsuya to return from work. As the door opens I get up and run over, Mitsuya sighs deeping knowing what I'm going to say.

"Mitsuya-kun! Guess what!"

"Yes Kazutora?" He hums, walking away from the door and I follow like a lost puppy.

"We have a new worker!" I grin, "Isn't that great?"

"Yeah. Who is it?" He looks at me.

"Chifuyu!"

Mitsuya looks at me, obviously a bit surprised. He shrugs before setting his things down. I tilt my head a bit, not sure why he was surprised.

"Good luck with that. I'd never see Chifuyu ever working at a pet store," Mitsuya said calmly.

I shrug and go to my room, sitting on my bed. For some reason I was happy I ran into Chifuyu, I haven't seem him in so long and the last time I did, he bailed me out of jail. He Got Me Out Of Jail For What I Did, For What I Did To Baji. He then left me, left me to figure life out on my own and we never talked again. But no, he's in my life again and working with me.

- Start Of Flashback .

"Kazutora Hanemiya. You're free to go."

"Huh!?" I jump up.

Eight years have passed since everything and jail had finally gotten comfortable to me. I still regret everything I had done, I still regret what I did to Baji. I regret it all and planned on living the full sentence. But why? Why am I free now?

"Someone has paid for your bail. They're in the lobby."

"Eh? I see .. I'll get ready then," I sigh.

After getting ready I walked to the lobby and saw him, Chifuyu Matsuno. He was the one holding Baji's body as he died, he was always by his side no matter what. So why would he bail me out? I stand a bit confused for a moment before walking over to him, and he looks at me with a smile. I smile a bit before we walk out. The silence to me feels awkward, but Chifuyu seems relaxed and comfortable. This feels so, confusing.

"So, why did you get me out?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Why not? Baji may be dead but, you've suffered enough. Plus, apart of me forgives you," He says, still with a smile.

I go silent, not sure what to say. Why? I killed Baji? I killed someone he cared about, maybe even loved. I swallow at this thoughts, hating myself even more for what I did. After I killed Baji I resented myself, I despised myself, and I always will. I killed Baji. I hate myself for it.

"You know, it isn't your fault. You didn't kill him. He killed himself in the end, he fault through your wound and then stabbed himself. You Never Killed Baji. He did that himself, you only took the blame for it," He looks at me, still wearing a small smile.

I blink at his words, did he know what i was thinking? Or was it obvious? He's kept that smile for awhile, since he saw me. But I guess he was just, happy to me I was alright? We keep walking even though I'm unsure of where we're going, but I don't mind. After all at least I'm out of jail I guess. The breeze does feel nice though.

- End Of Flashback .

I wonder how things will go. I wonder how he feels, if he still forgives me.