𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨.

- Chifuyu's Point Of View .

I wake up, my body sore and having a headache. I look next to me and for a moment I'm shocked that Kazutora was by my side for the entire night. But what happened, well, happened. I honestly hope things aren't awkward between us now—that would be the worst, seeing how he's my boss. I go to stand up but hiss in pain, giving up and sitting back down. My body is completely sore.

"Awh, poor baby, want me to carry you?" Kazutora chuckles, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh shut up," I chuckle a bit.

"Good morning handsome," He hums as he kisses my neck softly.

I smile and lean into his touch, its so soft and gentle, it feels warm, and safe. A feeling that I honestly love. What makes it better, is things aren't awkward like I'd thought they'd be. Soon, our moment ends as Kazutora pulls away and gets up, getting dressed for the day; for work. I groan and get up, hissing at how sore I am. Kazutora giggles and takes my hand, walking me to the bathroom, and well, taking care of me, even getting me dressed. Not a word is said between us as we walk to the shop, but the silence is comfortable.

"Oh. Uh. H-hey Kazutora-san! Chifuyu," Amber smiles at Kazutora and looks away from me.

I just look away, not wanting to deal with her now. Kazutora supports me as he helps me sit down at his desk, Amber looks at us confused.

"Is he hurt or something?"

"No, no. He just bumped into some things really hard and is just sore today," Kazutora lied, smirking.

Amber gave an unamused expression as he looked at me, her eyes widening and I just blush and look away, guess she saw the bite marks and hickeys on my neck. She looks at me then Kazutora, then back at me. She just shook her head and walked out of the room.

I walk over to Kazutora, who is holding a puppy and is well, drying it.

"Kazutora?" I mutter.

"Yes?" He looks at me.

"I'm gonna head home, I'm tired. Is that okay?" I bite my lip.

Kazutora's smile drops as he sets the puppy down, walking over to me. He seemed worried, my legs were still shaking and I'm having a hard time walking. I can tell what he's thinking: 'I don't want you to go alone.' But he knows he can't leave, we hardly have any workers and struggle as it is. He'd feel bad if he left Amber all alone here to take care of the shop while he took me home. He's so caring, I love it. I kiss his cheek and wave a bye to him and go to leave before he says;

"Amber. Walk Chifuyu home please."

I blink and just leave, Amber soon running to catch up. She looks at me, clearly confused why he wanted her to walk with me. She saw the marks, it should be obvious. I'm being bitter about yesterday but she caused it so, it's honestly on her. No words are said but I honestly don't care, I'd rather Kazutora walk me. He lives with me now anyway.
Amber looks almost shocked as we get to the house, which I don't get why. It's a pretty normal house, nothing special.

"You live here?" She blinks.

"Uh, yeah."

"We live pretty close to each other!"

"Whatever you say. I'm going inside," I wave her off.

Like I wanted she left, I walk inside and as soon as the door is closed I sit on the couch, more laying down, as I wait for Kazutora to come home. It's not like I really had much to do anyway.