𝘜𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.

- Amber's Point Of View .

I feel heartbroken from yesterday, I want to call off of work but I can't. I want to see him, even if it hurts. I get ready and head to work, the shop is already open? Guess Kazutora got to work early. I walk in and he says nothing, no, 'Morning Amber!' like usual.

"Morning boss," I say awkwardly as I put my things down, "How was your night?"

No responce.

I sigh and walk to the back, starting my shift. What the hell is up with him? I hear the shop dooe open and I peek to see Chifuyu walk in. Kazutora smiles a bit and greets him. I feel my heart drop and go back to work.

- Chifuyu's Point Of View .

I get to work to see Kazutora sitting at the counter working, but I don't see Amber. Kazutora looks at me and smiles.

"Hey Chifuyu," He smiled.

"Hey kazutora!" I smile back.

I walk to the back to put my things away. Oh, Amber is here! I put my stuff away and look at her, she's lifting boxing and putting things in the proper shelves.

"Morning Amber. Is everything okay?" I smile a bit. She's acting off, what happened after I left early?

"Oh. Morning Chifuyu-kun! Everything's okay, just tired," She smiled at me brightly.

I nod and brush off the thought of anything happening, but Amber and Kazutora are acting. . . .weird. I go back by the animals and sit down, the one dog, the dog who Kazutora always seems so fond of, comes over and sits near me. I smile and pet them, but when I hear talking, my heart drops.

"Kazutora please! You can't leave me like this! I've known you longer!" Amber whines.

"Amber, I gave you my answer. I have no romantic feelings for you. You have to expect that fact, and get over me."

". . I can't!" The pain in Amber's voice is so obvious.

I see now. Amber has feelings for Kazutora, but he clearly doesn't feel the same about her. But, then, who does Kazutora have feelings for? I think for a moment before I blush furiously and hide my face in my hands. No, I'm probably wrong! - Right ? I sigh and listen more.

"Amber, like I said I have no feelings for you. Stop trying already, god you're so fucking annoying when you act like this! You're not some damn middle school girl crushing over a 22 year old man. You're 19. Act your age already!"

After that, it goes silent. Well, before I hear crying and a door slam. Kazutora walks into the back; the area where I am and sits down.

"You must've heard that whole, huh?" He sighs.

"Oh .. not all of it, but some of it," I mumble.

He caresses my cheek softly, a soft expression on his face, I smile and hug him. He hugs back, of course.

"I'm sorry you heard that. That girl just doesn't know how to quit, being rude or blunt is the only way to get her to realize the truth," he hums softly.

He seems calmer now, I'm glad he is. I don't like seeing him upset at all.

- Amber's Point Of View .

I run out of the shop, not even able to think, tears are falling and nothing feels okay. I end up running to the park and just sit down. I notice a girl, maybe around Mitsuya's age walking around. She sits next to me, and looks at me. I look away.

"Why are you crying, huh?" She sighs.

"I, well, I got rejected," I sigh.

"Oh. I see. Have fun with that!" She hums before getting up and walking away.

I grit my teeth, and look down, tears still falling. Why? Why am I so goddamn pathetic? Fuck, Kazutora was right about me. That thought hurts more then anything. I wish I never fell in love with Kazutora. He doesn't care for my feelings, but why keep me around? So much I need to know. He's such a confusing man.