PT. 13_Back home

Minyoung's POV

Minyoung : I'm home!

Yeji: Yah! Where were you!?

Minyoung : Eonnie? Why are you here?

Chaeryeong: Yah! You didn't tell us you moved in with Enhypen!

Minyoung : I wanted to tell you today but I was talking with the principal the whole day. Oh are you guys not asking about the rumors?

Yeji: We know it's not true.

Ryujin: Why did you move in with Enhypen?
I told them about my parents.

Yuna: Minyoung are you ok now?

Minyoung : yes oh and I'm not going to school for the rest of the week.

Lia: ok

Sunoo: Minyoung! Where were you!?
He hugged me.

Minyoung : I talked to the principal. Sunoo I won't be in school for the rest of the week.

Sunoo: Why?

Minyoung : Cuz the principal said so.

Itzy: we'll get going first bye!

Minyoung : byee!

Niki: Hyung! I'm sorry! I won't put my shoes on your PRADA shoes again! I promise!

Jay: Yah! Come here!
They ran and shouted. Niki accidentally pushed sunoo and sunoo fell over me on the couch. We stared at each other for a while. Then we broke the eye contact and sunoo stood up.

Sunoo: umm let's go to sleep shall we?
He helped me get up

Minyoung : Y-Yea let's go
We both went to our rooms.

Jay's POV

Jay: Mission 1 success.
I high-5 ed Niki.

Heeseung : What's gonna be the next move?

Jungwon: Convince both of them to have a friend with a different gender as a date at prom.

Jay: Nice thinking wonie.

Jake: How are we gonna talk to them if Minyoung is focusing on her own matchmaking with her brother?

Sunghoon: You join their meetings and suggest them to make whoever they are matchmaking to go on a double date with Minnoo(Minyoung & Sunoo). And then talk to Minnoo after the date they will surely talk about the other. Then convince them. Trust me it works.

Heeseung: That's my boy. Great thinking!

Jungwon :Who are they matchmaking?

Jake: Arin noona and Han sunbae.

Minyoung's POV

I was bored so I went to Sunoo's room.
KNOCK! KNOCK!

Sunoo: Come in!
I opened the door

Minyoung: Sunoo? Can you watch a movie with me?

Sunoo: Sure! We can watch here I have my own tv.

Minyoung : ok.
I closed the door and sat on his bed. We played a movie. After 1 hour I felt sleepy. Before I knew it I fell asleep on Sunoo's shoulder.

Sunoo's POV

After the movie finished I turned off the tv and I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked beside me and I saw Minyoung sleeping. I carefully bring her lower so she can lay down. I was gonna go to the couch but Minyoung held my hand and pull me on the bed.

Minyoung : Don't go anywhere. Stay with me.
She said and hugged my waist, with her head on my chest. I smiled snd patted her head and slept

To be continued...