PT. 19_ Family dinner

Minyoung's POV

???: Oh hey guys!

Minyoung: Han oppa? Arin eonnie? What are you doing here?

Han: I was finding a suit. Arin came along with me.

Felix: Me and Noona are going first. We're gonna eat lunch.

Arin: Hannie. We are having a family dinner later. I should get ready. You wanna come? I wanna introduce my boyfriend to my parents. Plus, if I don't have a boyfriend my parents would make an arranged marriage.

Han: Sure I'll come.

Arin: Sunoo don't forget. Oh and it's good to bring a girl. So, they won't make an arranged marriage. You're still young.

Sunoo: Ok I'll remember.
The 2 couples left the café.

Heeseung: Let's get going. Since, there's Chaeryeong let her sit in front.

Jay: Why? So, she can sit with you?~

Heeseung: N-no let's go
He stood up and went to the car. We followed behind. We separated ourselves by age but Niki was with the older ones. Me, Sunoo, Jungwon, Chaeryeong and Heeseung were in one car.

Sunoo: Minyoung. Could you maybe come to the family dinner with my parents? Pls
He made a cute face.

Minyoung: Why me?

Sunoo: You're the only girl I'm comfortable with introducing to my parents. Oh and you also have to act like my..... girlfriend around my parents.
I hesitated

Minyoung:*sigh*F-fine but just for tonight.

Sunoo: Also tomorrow cause they will be at the prom as parent volunteers.

Minyoung: ok
We arrived at eonnie's house.

Chaeryeong: Bye Minyoung! Thx for the ride Heeseung...

Heeseung: Anytime Chaeryeong see you tomorrow!

Jungwon: Can I sit in front now? I don't wanna be a third wheel with them.

Heeseung: Sure
Jungwon moved to the front seat.
I plugged in my air pods and fell asleep.

Time skip

Sunoo: Wake up Minyoung. We're home.
I woke up and realised I slept on Sunoo's lap.

Minyoung: Sorry Sunoo.

Suno: It's ok you looked uncomfortable.
I took my dress to my room and showered. After I showered, I looked at my phone.

Time skip(sry im lazy)

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Minyoung: Come in!
The door opened

Sunoo: You can get ready now. We're going to a restaurant.

Minyoung: Ok see you down stairs.
He closed the door. I went and changed into a dress.