PT. 33_ Chosen ones

Minyoung's POV

I woke up and changed.

Today the teachers choose the performers for the school's 21st anniversary

Today the teachers choose the performers for the school's 21st anniversary. Those who got chosen will start practice this week and next week. The others who weren't chosen won't go to school. Those chosen won't go to school next week.

I went down stairs and we all ate breakfast. We went to school and we went to the hall.

Mr. Choi: Good morning students. Today we have your dance, Vocal and rap teachers. As you know we will choose people to perform in our school's celebration and the graduation concert. Mr. Kwon you wanna start first?

Mr. Kwon: Hello students. The names called out please stand up but don't go to the dance studio first. Lee Minho, Hwang Hyunjin, Lee Yongbok, Nishimura Riki, Takata Mashiho, Lee Minyoung, Lee Chaeryeong, Hwang Yeji, Kim Arin and Yu Jimin. Congratulations for making it on the stage. Don't go yet. Mr. Jeon.

Mr. Jeon: Seo Changbin and Han jisung from last year's performance and Shin Yuna. Ms. Park you can go now.

Ms. Park: Lee Heeseung, Kim Seungmin and Yang Jeongin from last year. Juniors, Lee Minyoung and Bang Yedam.

Mr. Choi: All students can go home except the dance group. Have a good week everyone.

Mr. Kwon: Dance group. Please head to the dance studio.
We went to the dance studio.

Mr. Kwon: Ok. We will be doing about... 6 dances. 1 with everybody. 1 with boys. 1 with girls. 3 will be anything you like you can choreograph all the dances yourselves. The 2 centers will be Minyoung and Niki. You can dicuss the songs now. We won't stay here the whole day just enough time to dicuss. All dances will be short.
We sat by boys and girls.

Jimin: I think none of us have talked to each other before. I'm Jimin. I go by Karina.

Minyoung: Minyoung, Lee Minyoung.

Chaeryeong: I'm Lee Chaeryeong.

Yeji: Hwang Yeji.

Arin: I'm Kim Arin. What song should we do?

Karina: What about 'Love to hate me'?

Minyoung: Oh that's a good song. Are you ok with it eonnies?

Chaeryeong: I'm ok with it.

Arin/Yeji:Me too.

Minyoung: Let's go to the boys.
We sat with the boys.

Lee know: What song should we do?

Minyoung: 'Together' by Sia?

Everyone: Sure.

Mr. Kwon: I'm sorry. We have to go.

Minyoung: You guys wanna discuss at our house?

Arin: Yea. We'll have more time to practice.

Minyoung: Karina sunbae. Can I have your number? I'll give you the adress.

Niki: Mashiho sunbae. I'll get your number.
We exchanged our numbers. We went home. Felix oppa sent me, Arin and Niki to the house. They stayed since we will practice. I got an e-mail from the school.

(E-mail)

Dear students,

Vocal group will come to school on Thursday. Rap group will come to school on Friday. Remember to practice on the following week. We trust you to practice. So others can have entertainment. Thank you for your understanding.

From, Mr. Choi, Mansae high.

Sunoo: You're back earlier than I thought.

Minyoung: We only had a little bit of time to discuss.
I made a group chat with the dancers.

                             𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚜 🦋

Minyoung: Niki. Could you add Mashiho sunbae?

                   N̲i̲k̲i̲ a̲d̲d̲e̲d̲ M̲a̲s̲h̲i̲h̲o̲

Minyoung: Sunbae the adress is *******.

Karina: Wahh. Isn't that at the neighborhood that has a lot of mansions?

Minyoung: Yes. I live with a lot of people. Including Niki.

Time skip

I heard a knock on the door.

Sunoo: Who's that?
Sunoo opened the door. I followed behind.

Mashiho: Does Minyoung live here?

Minyoung: Hello sunbae. Let's go to the dance studio. Felix oppa,Niki and Arin eonnie are there. The others will come later.
He followed me to the dance studio.

Minyoung: I'll wait for the others.
I went back to the living room.

KNOCK KNOCK

I opened the door.

Minyoung: Come in. Everyone's here.
We went to the dance studio.

Lee know: We'll do the group dance today. Who wants to be center? Niki? Minyoung?

Minyoung/Niki:Not me.

Mashiho: Really? None of you?
We both shaked our heads.

Yeji: Since both of you don't want to. Play Rock, paper, scissors. 1 time. Loser becomes center.

Minyoung/Niki: Rock, paper, scissors shoot!

Niki: Yes!
He started celebrating.

Minyoung: Yah I'll kill you if you show off.
I glared at him and he stopped.

Lee know: Ok let's start.

Time skip

Lee know: Good job everyone.

Minyoung: You guys wanna stay for dinner?

Arin: Sure.

Karina: Sorry. My roommate might be waiting.

Hyunjin: We have to go. Our parents just came back from their business trip.

Chaeryeong: I'll stay.

Felix/Lee know: Me too.

Mashiho: My roommates are also waiting.

Minyoung: Ok.
We went out.

Niki: Are we meeting tomorrow too?

Yeji: Yea same time.
They left.

Jay: Let's eat dinner.
We went to the dinning room.

Everyone: Thank you for the food.

Lee know: wahh Jay ah you're good at cooking.

Jay: Thank you hyung.

Time skip

Minyoung: Bye. See you tomorrow.
They left. I went to my room and slept.

To be continued...