PT. 30_2 weeks

Sunoo's POV

2nd day

After school I went to the hospital. I wiped Minyoung's body to keep her clean. Stray kids came to visit today.

3rd day

Arin noona came to the hospital with me. I had my breathing therapy. I went to visit Minyoung for a while.

4th day

I stayed at home today. I slept at home for the whole day after school.

5th day

I didn't go out since I wasn't feeling well. I watched movies all day.

6th day

I went to the hospital with Jay and Jake  hyung. They wanted to see her again. We ate in the hospital.

7th day

I went to my parents house after school. They asked about Minyoung. I told them she was in a coma. They were very worried about her.

8th day

The whole class found out about Minyoung. They were so upset at Eric. Amanda said she wishes Minyoung dies. I confronted her.

9th day

I visited Minyoung again with mom and dad.

10th day

I hung out with the others. We went to the cinema. We ate sushi and learnt a few things from Niki.

11th day

I went to the hospital with Felix hyung.

12th day

I stayed with Minyoung and slept at the hospital.

13th day

I was alone at the hospital. Felix and Jake hyung went down to buy food. I was holding Minyoung's hand.

Sunoo: Minyoung ah it has almost been 2 weeks. Please wake up. Move your finger if you can hear me.
I felt her move her finger. I was surprised.

Sunoo: Minyoung ah Do it again.
She held my hand gently. I looked at her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I pressed the button that calls the doctor. The doctor came in. I called Felix hyung.

Felix: Hello?

Sunoo: Hyung! She's awake.

Felix: Really?! Yah we're coming soon. Jaeyun ah ppali!
They hung up.

Dr. Min: She will be discharged today we just have to run a few test first.

Sunoo: Ok. Thank you.
The doctors left.

Sunoo: Yah I missed you!
I hugged her.

Minyoung: Sunoo. My stitches.
I let go.

Sunoo: Sorry.

Minyoung: Yah why are your eyes swollen? Have you been crying?
She cupped my face. The door burst open. She let go immediately.

Felix: Minyoung ah!
He hugged her.

Minyoung: ow. Oppa. My stitches.
He let go.

Felix: Sorry... I'm just so happy you're awake.
I called all the girls.

Jake: Minyoung. I miss you so much.

Minyoung's POV

Jake oppa hugged me gently and slowly.