CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

When the lock clicked, Eve turned around to look at him. She was still floating in the bliss of her earlier orgasm . She was the whore her mother said she was, and she strangely was okay with it.

He looked strange, like he was debating something. She made it easy for him. She reached behind her and unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the ground, then ever so slowly backed up until the back of her knees hit the day bed.

Adam watched, transfixed as she sat down on the bed and reached up to pull off her top, dropping it to the floor and then unlatching her bra, releasing her perky breasts from their restraints. Now all she was wearing were a pair of blood-red stilettos. Slithering until her back touched the wall for support, she slowly spread her legs open to let him see all of her. Adam didn't realize he was holding his breath until she opened her arms, asking him to join her. He walked over roughly, ripping off his shirt, then his belt, his pants, kicking off his shoes and socks too. He stood at the foot of the bed, looking at her glorious naked body like she were a work of art.

Eve watched with hungry eyes at his manhood fully engorged and ready for her. Her molten insides started burning again, her wetness running out of her already swollen lips. She felt liberated. She had shed her inhibitions after shamelessly masturbating for him in a room full of people. She reached out and used her hands to slowly pry open her pussy lips, still holding his eyes, and her wetness glistened below. She used her fingers to spread her juices over her pussy lips and generously coat her fingers.

"Ohhh Evie...." He spoke in a hoarse whisper; he said it with reverence.

"I am wet for you, baby...." she whispered.

Adam slowly knelt before her and came closer. Eve grasped his cock with her cum soaked fingers and rubbed it with her juices. Before he could bend down to kiss her pussy she stopped him closing her legs and dropping them. Then leaning over, she grasped his ass cheeks with both hands and made him crawl to her face. A groan escaped his lip when he realized what she wanted from him. She wanted to suck his cock.

"If you do this I am going to cum in your mouth Evie...I am too close." he said with a shaky voice indicating how aroused he already was.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she said in a whisper. She leaned back against the wall and made him lock her head in with his hips. He braced his hands against the wall and looked down at her pretty face. She licked his wet tip licking in his pre-cum.

"You taste so good to me," she whispered. His breath hitched at her dirty talk. This was new, he thought, and he liked it. She sucked his cock like it was a big lollipop running her tongue over its full length, then using the tip of her tongue to rub against the slit. He braced himself against the wall and closed his eyes as she worked him from shaft to tip then back again, massaging his balls and raking her fingers over his abdomen, driving him wild. She raised her knees and pushed against his ass to get him closer to her and deeper in her mouth until his tip touched the base of her throat. Adam let out a guttural sound when he watched her ready herself for him. He began to move his cock in and out of her mouth, rough and fast punishing her mouth. Tears streaked her eyes, but she kept her mouth closed around his shaft. He could see her spit and his pre-cum drip down her cheek onto her breasts. Her breathing was labored. This was turning her on as much as him. She pulled and pushed him moving him how she liked the sound of her sucking and licking and moaning filled the room. Adam looked down at his angel. Her eyes closed the rim of her mouth, wet with her saliva and his pre-cum, her hands squeezing his shaft and his balls. She bent down and licked his balls until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop" I am so hard it hurts, baby...." he whispered.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth again. She looked up at him with wild eyes and began sucking. He pushed into her guiding her head to take more and more of him until he was ready to explode. Then he looked down at her with a silent question, and she clamped her lips around his cock and bent her head back, closing her eyes, ready for him to slip his seed into her mouth, and he did. He came hard spurting warm cream, emptying himself inside her. She swallowed his seed hungrily.