EPILOGUE

David and Adam remained friends for decades. ELLER MUSIC LTD grew and expanded to include a new talent acquisition division named Adam & Eve. David eventually took over the day-to-day management of Eller Music while Adam spent his years putting to song the hundreds of lyrics Eve had written in her book. He polished them and smoothed out the rough edges but retained the raw emotions. Eve was known for her unique voice, and while her sound may have been replaced, her words still came alive under Adam's expert editing. He wrote a few of his songs. Their love was legendary, and their music it's legacy.

Adam went on to become a prolific singer and songwriter, touring and holding enthralled fans in packed arenas and stadiums with adoring fans. The only duets either of them had ever made in their careers have been together. He never sang them with anyone else. His long and successful career only had two duets and both with Eve.

When Adam toured and the music they'd made together filled the air, he could almost catch a glimpse of Eve standing in the crowd cheering him on, he never married. He couldn't give another woman a space in his heart or in his bed. He never felt the need because Eve was always there with him.

"You will always have my heart and my words." her words, and he clung to them.

She kept her promise. He had never felt closer to her than when he made their music. She was his Mumtaaz, and the monument of their love was their music. Eve had found her Shah Jahan after all. Her fairytale came true, if not in life, at least in death.

Adam lived to a ripe old age of 85 in all accounts, a full life. He signed autographs of adoring fans who wanted him to hold their babies. In the end, he was more than his music, than his label. He was a legend. Still waiting for his Eve to come because he knew she would.

"Are you my Eve? Have I found my Eve?" He would ask the little ones with a twinkle in his eye, Always looking for a glimpse of his Evie.

One night Adam laid down to sleep with Eve's book on his chest and never woke up.

David gave a moving eulogy for his friend.

"My friend Adam was a busy man, he music-making writing music-making superstars, finding talent, finding their voice but he is, gone now to a new place but he is busy you know," he said nodding knowingly "There is a new project he is working on finding Eve."

And so goes the story of Adam & Eve, but their love can never end. True love has no beginnings or ends. It lives eternally in our souls and awakens when we find our soul mates. It's only the lucky ones who get to live in that pure and passionate love forever.

Are you the lucky one?