CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

Eve watched in wonder and respect at Adam as the interviews heated up moving smoothly and Adam commanding every meet.

"You are incredibly good at this" Eve whispered when he was on a break between interviews. Adam shrugged adjusting the cuffs on his well tailored suit charcoal gray suit with a light pink silk tie. His wrist gleamed from the Patek Philippe Grand in rose gold. Adam had the most exclusive collections of designer watches some of them ranging into the six figures. Eve's thoughts wandered to the whole row of drawers in his closet she had stumbled into naked and rummaging for a silk tie to use in their sexscapades. She smiled at the memory of being tied up to his bed post and fucked raw till she screamed for him to stop.

"Just used to it" He spoke looking lost in his thoughts. He seemed distracted today but she chalked it up as his mind working on what is happening here.

His eyes flitted to his phone screen a lot she noticed a lot more than it was on her today. It annoyed her a little as she scowled at her competition, Adam's iPhone which vibrated on the table as if it had heard her insults.

He looked at the screen and scowled angrily but before she could ask him if anything was wrong he leaned in and whispered "Are you wearing panties?"

She promptly blushed a bright red her eyes roaming over the room to see if anyone could have heard.

She nodded lightly.

"Why?" he asked.

"I don't want you to punish me tonight...to hurt me" she whispered her eyes averting from his gaze. But really she liked when he punished her. After the initial shock of pain she had enjoyed it more than she thought she would. Apparently she is kinky as fuck.

"Take them off and give them to me.." His eyes darkened and his hand briefly touched her thigh squeezing it. They were sitting in the cloak of darkness while the spot lights were focused on the interview set and everyone was busy. It was just him and her in the corner behind a desk on a leather couch. She tried to stand up to leave but he pulled her back down.

"No! Do it here." He said harshly his fingers biting into her wrist. She crinkled her brows surprised at the ferocity in his whispered voice.

"Are you okay?" She asked hesitantly peering at his face but she couldn't see much in the darkness.

"No." He said truthfully. He was emotionally exhausted running his mind around this morning's discovery. And the answer he was looking for came in the form of a text message. The name of the meds in her bag were prescribed and not the run of the mill stuff.

He didn't know why but he was getting increasingly angry. Angry that he discovered something he shouldn't have, and now that knowledge was eating at his trust in her. Confused why she kept this from him if she kept it from him at all. His deep rooted insecurity that he was not worthy of love which had been beaten into him by his dead mother, his absent father and his lack of lasting relationships he had watered and feed his whole life was now a looming beast standing before him, taunting him. He was desperately trying to not let it steal what he has with Eve.

"I want you right now and I can't have you so I have to settle for the next best thing" He whispered unmasked frustration in his voice and something more. Anger.

Her body heated up at his words and she marveled at how he could turn her to mush with just his words. But he did it all the time and that laced desperation in his voice unlocked something in her. She realized she would give him her soul if he asked. She hiked up the hem of her skirt and slipped her fingers to the waist band of her panties and slipped them down and off. She was already wet and aroused and she was sure the evidence of which will be ever present in her panties for him. This made her feel a strange sense of satisfaction even as she flushed with embarassment. She bunched the soft lace in her hands. Looking around she found no one was watching them they were all immersed in setting up for the next interview. The PR gals were both busy chatting up the press team. She slipped her panties in Adam's waiting hands.

He closed his massive hand around her light pink satin panties with a delicate black lace trim. He felt his cock harden at the feel of them, they were warm and a small wet spot made his breath hitch. She was wet for him already. He brought the panties to his face and took a deep breath in and he could smell her arousal in them. That soft feminine scent of her womb, her core mixed with that familiar rose oil she liked to soak in. He remembered her spread legs her pussy gushing hot liquid as her hips moved back and forth pushing it out of her. Her red hot ass after he slapped her hard making her hurt and clench agents his hard cock.

God he was going to burst through his pants he wanted so badly to be inside her. To sound her lying secretive pussy ripping her inside with his hot live seed over and over again, making her drink it up. But he couldn't, they shouldn't. Not here. Even if this was his office building the walls had ears here and if people knew before he was ready for them to know it would be a PR nightmare. This knowledge didn't stop him from wanting to do dirty nasty things to her. To punish her. His carnal desire for her was strong but the businessman in him knew this album needed to be the center of attention not sidelined by his relationship with Eve no matter how much he wanted it to be out in the open that she was his. He had to wait.

"I can smell your wetness Eve, do you want me to reach between your legs and make it better baby?" He whispered softly pretending to show her something in the folder before him.

"No...please don't..." she pleaded her voice shaky and her eyes closed.

Adam could see how she had placed a protective hand over her skirt against her pussy.

"Give yourself an orgasm baby" He whispered his worries from this morning fading to the background left only with his raw need for her. He wanted to see her lose control for him, because of him.

She looked at him confused. How the heck was she supposed to do that? As if he could read her thoughts now he spoke.

"Widen your legs and lean forward then use your hand and push down on your clit though the skirt and start rubbing yourself...think of my cock fucking you, imagine me spanking your ass, pushing my fingers inside your asshole, let me see you do it baby." his voice was rasping against her ear. He put out his tongue and licked her earlobe. It made her groan. Another gush of liquid filled her pussy threatening to leak out.

She knew this was a bad idea but all fragments of reason shattered along with the building heat in her pussy and that warm liquid pooled between her legs now. She spread her legs and moaned when she felt the liquid seeping down. Her moan almost made Adam explode but he closed his eyes to calm his beast down.

she leaned forward looking around but no one was looking at them. She felt naughty and nervous. They were invisible to the world. Some of the crew was leaving for their scheduled lunch break which quieted the room down. There was still a small handful of people in the far corner working. She was grateful for the privacy.

"No one can see us" Adam reassured her. "Now fuck yourself" he urged.