ᗪEᗩᒪ ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᗪEᐯIᒪ

I'm really making this for some reason ಠ﹏ಠ fml

Jay Gatsby. Everyone thought he died, I saw it with my own eyes. Heavily injured with a low chance of surviving. Well, it came as a shock when I received a letter, inviting me to a party at Gatsby's place this night. I was making plans to move back to the Midwest, but this invitation brought memories that's best to forget about.

But first, Jordan invited me for tea with the McKees. Things haven't been the same with everyone, with the departure of Daisy and Tom without any excuses. "Sir, we're here..." The driver informed me, I thanked him and went out. The bustling area was a vibrant, golden moment. I spot the place where Jordan said it was, I went and was greeted by a waiter. "He's with me." A voice interrupted my introduction, I glanced at the person to confirm, it was Jordan.

The waiter nods and leads us to her table. "So, why are we here?" I asked as we seated, she looks at me, her gray eyes piercing through my soul. "Ah, so no small talk I presume?" She lit her cigarette and took a drag out of it, "Gatsby. There have been many accounts about him being spotted, being impersonated, or...he is alive."

She glanced before continuing, "nearly everyone saw his dead body in the newspapers..." I couldn't bear to tell Jordan. This will spark into something that will go deep than I would expect it to be... "There's been a lot of rumors about Gatsby, the sudden rise is questionable Nick, don't you see?"

"Well I don't..." she sighed, she wanted more with my reply, however, she didn't push and continued talking about what's been happening, which I pay no attention to the context. Mr. McKee was the first to appear and he sat down, he seemed unordered. "Are you alright Mr. McKee?" I questioned him, Jordan stops talking and listens.

He tensed up a bit before relaxing, "...it's nothing," he orders himself a drink to calm himself down. "How's the business, Nick?" He asked, "It's doing well, it's been slow due to the decline in the economy." I replied.

He nods and took his drink, finally getting his drink and downing it quickly, Mrs. McKee finally showed up with some more people and drinks. Apparently, it was a party, the talks about Gatsby were almost the same along in value as I first time I had try to meet him.

"I've heard he was able to make a deal with the devil so he could come back alive!"

"Well, isn't he the son of the devil?"

Judgment has never really left me in the first place.