Chapter 8- the next step

"Tight fuckin pussy," Zane says thrusting fast and hard smacking my ass just as hard.
"Papi fucking chill you too deep." I moan putting my hand on his flexing stomach,that only made go harder." Nah take this dick with yo smart ass mouth." He says pounding hitting my spot cervix. It hurts but it feels so good, i know this is a punishment fuck.
My orgasm hit me hard making me drool all over the pillow and he just groan.

He flipped me over with ease putting my right leg over his shoulder. He then started slowly deep stroking my pussy. As he hit my spot i look down seeing him slide deep before pulling out repeating. "Good ass pussy mami, can we keep it?" Zane asks licking his lips while looking me in the eyes beating it up.

"Yes papi yes, fuck this tight pussy." I moan making him bite his lip going back to his fast pace again. I lightly drag my nails down his stomach, feeling it clench under my touch. I then dig my nails in his back making him growl. "Fuck yes, do that shit again mami" He says then he bites his lip. I do what he said causing him to do a sharp thrust right against my spot. "Fuck I'm cumming again," I scream throwing my head back legs shaking and toes curling. He bent down biting my neck growling as he comes deep inside me. But the time we were done we were all slick with sweat. "Let me get some feeling on my legs then we shower." I say making them laugh and agree.

Time skip ... A week later

It's been a week since we all had sex, ever since then we've all been playing house. Of course the peace never last long though. The streets are saying the Russians are planning on making a move soon. When they do i will be ready for them, i have to. I'm positive dae'jon and Zane know more than i do because of their connections and that show me. Right now Zane is at the trap checking up on everything and planning our next move.

I keep seeing this trap pussy recklessly eyeing Zane like I'm not here making my blood boil. A trap pussy is basically a thot that stays in the trap ready to fuck whoever. Turning his head i started tongue kissing him making that bitch frown. I slide my hand down grabbing his hard junk making her stomp away. Yeah mine bitch, think smirking crossing my legs. Once Zane noticed he smirked and gave me a bruising kiss and smacked my ass hard.

Two hours later i left to the house to change. I decided to put on a black bodycon dress with a low but professional V down the front showing some cleavage. I apply some mascara and lipgloss going for a cute but natural look. It took me 12 minutes to get down town to the skyscraper he owned going to the top where his office is. when I reached the top its almost like everyone knew who i was and none of them men dared to approach me. they just lead me straight to his office which was empty. looking around the theme colors are the same as the houses. on the one side of the office was a long black leather couch , with two love seats on each side with a long glass table in the middle.

Before i could explore the office he walked in smiling as soon as he sees me."hello baby girl how are you today?" he asks softly walking over to me giving me a soft peck on my lips leaving me wanting more." its going good hows your day love?" i ask sitting on his lap making him bite his lip eyes turning night blue. he rubbed my thigh and kissed on my neck slowly making me tingle everywhere."damn that feel good," i say as he lightly drag his fingers up and down my legs."its boring sadly," he replies while he continues what hes doing. i started grinding slowly on his lap making him making him growl."i want you daddy," i moan biting my lip as he slides his hand under my dress."mmm you want my cock baby?"he asks the obvious and i just moan yes. he quickly bends me over his desk surprising me. he yanks my dress over my hips and slowly started licking my clit making me moan out loud squirming. " please," i beg which is so unlike me. in a matter of two days they have turnt me out for them and i cant complain.its nice to let go and feel soft and girly for once.

he slowly slid up my body and position the tip of his member at my entrance, then slowly pushed at my entrance stretching me with his fat cock. i just moaned loudly laying across the desk. at first his strokes were slow then he started going faster digging in my guts. i lift my right leg putting it on top of his desk making him hit deeper.

"shit your so deep," i moan reaching back putting my hand on his stomach trying to lessen the pace. he simply grabbed my arm folding it behind my back so all i can do is take it drooling from the pleasure."yeah yo ass like that shit huh? damn your sexy as fuck." he starts slowly deep stroking me again."damn nigga shit..." i moan out not being able to get a proper sentence out. he started swiveling his hips hitting new places inside me. theres nothing but the sound and smell of sex in the air." im about to cum again daddy fuck dont stop." i moan trying not to drool on his desk." never babygirl ill never stop, throw that ass back work for that nut." he says scooting back a little bit giving me room, i start throwing it back fast as he pressed his hand on my lower back. "nah slow that shit down bae," he says and i did.every time i go back he grinds into my spot.

oh my god daddy im cumming fuck." i scream my legs shaking making him bite his lip " yeah cum all over this dick babygirl just like that." he groans cumming inside me. he slowly continues to grind inside me gripping my hips tightly.when hes finished i relax against the desk feeling nice and sore. " i can get used to this," i say as we get dressed> i walk over to his door closing and locking it. once he realized he just chuckled not even caring. "what was that for sweetheart?" he asks curiously while sitting back down. "oh you know ive heard about that lil secretary shes way too comfortable from what i heard. walking in unannounced, being flirty, and the way she dress."

"Like bitch the fuck, when is it okay to wear short ass skirts with your cleavage out n'shit.?never, anyway i brought lunch on the way here." i say sitting the bag on the table In front of the love seat."sounds good,what are we having love?" He asks nonchalantly while rolling his sleeves up exposing his tatted arms. Ugh I swear he's just so sexy for no reason.

  "We are having bacon chicken and ranch wraps with some classic lays, that okay with you?"I ask and he just nodded unwrapping the paper then took a big ass bite of his food."what zane doing?" He asks eating some of his chips."we left at the same time he said he was going to the farm to track the Russians moves."I replied taking a bite of my food. The farm also known as the ant farm was the trap house. Frowning I can't help but get more stressed. This whole situation been stressing me out for years already I don't understand why that Russian bitch is so obsessed with me

   "I see, I have something to discuss with you two on that subject as a matter of fact." He says finishing his food wiping his mouth. I tilt my head to the side curious about what this new development." But we will speak about it later. He says grabbing me by my waist pulling me on to his lap. "How are you feeling tho babygirl?" He asks as he kiss on my neck and rub the pudge on my stomach. "Well I will get going now, I can't keep the boss to myself."I say sliding off his lap."and babe this room needs some color."with that I left swaying my hips side to side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YES FINALLY! I know I finally updated sorry bout that been trying to cram in as much school before the semester, work, and death of a family member. But alas I am back. Make sure you like, comment, share, andddd subscribe thanks much love.