chapter 9

I decided it was time to go to the nail salón and get my nails and feet done. I decided to go with French tips this week. Looking down i seei got a message from Zane.

PAPI❤️: where yo fine ass at Mami?
ME: at the nail salon on 41st papi.
PAPI❤️: okay mami bring yo fine ass home when your done.
ME: okay papi miss me already?
PAPI❤️: that and i know those tired are freshly done.

I couldn't help but Google at Zane's funny ass. Feeling a chill go up my spine, i look up and notice two girls walking in together. I'm Almost finished getting my toes done ten minutes later.. The girls who came in earlier has been staring since they got here and definitely isn't from these parts."all done thank you." the woman says as i stand up they did too. I know they aren't gonna try shit here so i hurried out the door and walked into the alley next to it.

They followed me and i turned around pulling out my Glock 19 with a silencer on it. " I see she gotten bolder, I'm leaving one of you alive so who wants to live? Funny question don't care." I say shooting the red head making the brunette flinch. She looked like she wanted to fight but knew better than to do so and ran off. I hurried up and hopped in my car and drove aimlessly for a while just in case she tried to follow me.

Ring...ring..ri-

"Hello," i answer the phone while stopping at a red light." Where you at babygirl?" Dae'jon asks concern all in his tone as the light turn green." I'm on the way home now, they...caught up to me." I say making him grunt in disapproval and i can here Zane in the background asking what happened. When dae'jon tells him i heard a loud crash in the background.

After we said our goodbyes it took me another 20 minutes to get to the house.
When i pulled up Zane and dae'jon we're outside waiting. I grabbed my purse getting out the car and they meet me half way." How many?" Dae asked while making sure i wasn't hurt and Zane grabbed my purse as we entered the house." Two girls they entered the nail salon. I notice something want right so i lured them to the alley and killed one of them and left the other alive. I say telling them everything that happened.

"They are too fucking close for comfort, how the fuck they get so close without us getting notified." Zane says irritation and anger all over his face." I don't know either but it was too close to home for me." I reply as we head to the master bathroom where dae ran me a lavender scented bathroom and started stripping in front of them. Finally i get in the tub big enough to fit five and relaxed letting the heat soak into my bones. Zane brings over a chair and sits in it." Gimme a foot,"he says and I slowly slid my foot out the water and he grabbed it and started massaging.

Zane came back with a tray of white chocolate, mangos,pineapples, and strawberries. I lick my lips at the sight my stomach grumbling. "Y'all should join me," i say taking a bite of the pineapple he picked up. "are you sure?" dae asks his blue eyes darken to a stormy sea color. i arch my back so my wet nipples pop out of the water and i smirk at them and look them both in the eyes making them groan."do it look like im sure?" i say and day nodded his head slowly while zayne was slowly licking his lips looking like at me like im his prey.They both quickly removed their clothes and joined me on either side sitting close.Zayne took my left foot and sat it on his thigh and started massaging it with just the right amount of pressure making me moan.

Dae'jon gripped my neck firmly but not too tight to where i cant breath, surprised he me making me bend my neck to stare into his eyes, their dark like a stormy ocean filled with lust and.. i dare say love? i couldnt think about it any further because his other wet hand drags down my wet body slowly. chills and goosbumps are on my skin but its not from the air no its from the intensity of his eyes, their touch.I was the center of attention and i loved it i felt cherished soft something i havent been able to be with anyone ever."Mami what do you want?"zayne asks why dae'jon teases my clit lightly making me squirm,zayne tightening his hold on my leg in return grabbing the other one.i opened my mouth but only thing came out was a gasp when zanes free hand grazes my hard nipples. he moved closer wrapping my legs around him while dae'jon still behind me stroking my clit in teasing circles keeping me on edge and worked up begging for more for release.

"you both...i want you both,"i begged which is so unlike me usually which im gonna have to be careful of showing to much weakness. "dont even think about it little girl." dae'jon says cripping my chin looking me in my eyes, theres no way he could tell what im thinking. before i can ask what hes talking about he finishes. "you be your natural self with us dont you fucking dare hide because we wont let you, zayne lets show her who she really belongs to you think your bodys yours?nah babygirl its ours." dae says as zayne slid the tip in whisering in my ear,"I hope your ready."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hey hey i missed yall but im back and will work on my nooks as much as i can been also writing new books might do something paranormal let me know what yall think about this chapter.
LIKE
COMMENT
and of course Follow love yall.