chapter one-the meeting

cimajae p.o.v

Getting a little sleepy,i start to take care of my hygiene getting ready for work. i work at a massage parlor here in Miami Florida. I've working at mendi's massage parlor since I was 18. My mom put me at a different one worse than here.
She had me working for this Russian woman named viktoria.i was working for her since I was twelve. And my pops ain't care Cause he was tricking her out but she kept What little she could.

That place was a undercover brothel for young girls. My mom practically sold me too her so she could get some good crack. To this day she still try to be in my face. When she let old white men rape me for some drugs. And that's why when I had hit 18 I was gone. I found a job here at mendi's and I'm one of the well paid workers.

I don't do the extra some of the girls like Shae do. I caught her tryna suck the fuck outta a old white mans dick for 500. After seeing that I gagged it was beyond me. I made a promise I won't be like girls like her and do that again.

Walking in at 8:30 I got here in 20 minutes.the drive wasn't far from my house if I take the highway, I Walk into my assigned room putting my stuff down on the table in the corner. Then here comes Jackie this cute black girl with freckles and two Coco puffs. "Cimajae I'm sorry i had to double book you. I was gonna call but I figured It would be no point.

These are very special costumers so we couldn't say no,and crystal was out sick today."she say rambling,a nervous reck." And their both men."she say looking nervous handing me the folders of their files and and what their getting done. Just their back,shoulders, and legs cool."okay"I say simply and she jumped up and down."thank you so much you might get a raise after this."she said .making me roll my eyes knowing damn well I wasn't anytime soon.

  After she left I got everything set up then I hear a knock on the door. "Come in,"I say and turn around seeing two fine ass niggas making me stumble back a little. I'll have to thank jackie for this. The first one was lightskin,brown eyes,shoulder length dreads,a tattoo on his face with dimples. He was 6'3 easily towering over my 5'5 frame. The second guy was just as fine. He was chocolate with electric blue eyes,tattoos down his arms, he was 6'2 also towering over me.

  "Welcome to mendi's my Name is cimajae I'll be your masseuse for today. If you both will take her cloths off we can get started."I day then turned to give them privacy. When I turned around they was on the tables with a total covering their bottoms. "I am going to use chamomile tea oil. It has multiple Beneficial uses and one is back pain relief, Another is anxiety." I explained just so they know what I'm using and what its for.

They nodded they head together relaxing."who's first?"they gave each other a look."dae'jon can go first",zayne said. And I nodded walking over to him. "Now sir if you will Just relax and I'll work my magic." I said,and applied the oil to his back and started  massaging.

   Putting enough pressure to get all the knots out. I hear him groan when I massage certain spots and I couldn't help getting wet. Plus I feel eyes on me from zayne making me a Lil nervous. I moved to his legs and feet. As soon as I hear light snoring I smiled. When he wake up I'll do his front.

  I wash and dry my hands before moving to zayne. "Damn ma you got that nigga knocked out." He said laughing in a raspy voice. "And your next what do you want done first" I asked him and he said his back. I did His back then his legs and,he was still up surprisingly.I told him to turn over and he did.

  I tried not to drool when I almost saw his pipe but I do see the print. Im trying not to stare but its hard. I stepped on a stool don't laugh at me and begun massaging his chest slow and deep with the oil. Then I did his shoulders and his neck. He slowly drifted asleep as I moved to his legs and feet and I felt eyes. I wanted my hands grabbed my stool set it up by dae'jon.

  Stepping on it I of some oil on my hands rubbing them together and started I started massaging his neck to his shoulders. Then proceeded down his chest,his stomach. Then his knee since his print  is only five inches above it. Massaging his ankle and calf too his feet repeating the process on zaynes legs. They put they robes on after I turned around." Have A nice day gentlemen."I day washing my hands a again continuing with my work after they left. I do miss em already as my next client come in.

Time skip...

  Finally getting home at 8:10 all I can do is rejoice. Im tired my hands cramped up by my Fourth client. I'm glad it was lunch time though. Hopping in the shower for thirty minutes. After I got out I threw on sum ripped capris, and a black shirt on. Sliding my black fluffy slides I grabbed my purse,keys and headed out the door.

  Driving to waffle house I parked my car and sat in a booth in the corner." Hi what can I get for you today?" A slim Carmel waitress asked pin and pad in Hand. " I'll take sum French toast,cheesy scrambled eggs and, sausage and for my drink can I have orang juice."
I say ready to eat the yummy breakfast." Coming right up miss," she said and walked off.

  "Dang babygirl its a small world huh?" My body stiffen when I heard his voice. I look up and see dae'jon and zane standing above me.

Well damn...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please like ,comment, share,and vote 💖