Chapter 7 - thought you was feelin some shit

"Damn babygirl you was really gonna try and leave us high and dry. That's tuff babygirl I thought you was feelin some shit. Yo ass really wanna leave?" He leaned down till our faces was an inch apart. "Fine after this bullshit is over I won't stop you, just stop playing with our feelings deadass." Dae'jon says arm and jaw flexing while looking me dead in my eyes his and icy blue.

  "Forget about everything else and answer this question... Do you want us? If not like I said we will handle this and let you go." Dae'jon says and I know the wrong answer will not only break my heart but theirs. "Yes," I breath that one simple word and his lips captured mine in a hungry kiss. While I moan into dae'jons kiss I didn't even notice Zane coming up behind me kissing on my neck making me gasp and moan louder.

   I break away from dae'jons kiss moaning. "Fuck that feels so good," I moan and saw started attacking the other side of my neck sucking and kissing. I felt myself getting wetter as I am the object of their desire, as their hungry mouths move over me and explore. They took me to one of their rooms and slowly started stripping me. I was down to only my lace green panties.

  "Sexy as fuck," Zane hissed gripping his hard member. "Damn babygirl you have double D's." Dae'jon groaned grabbing one brushing his fingers against my nipple. I rub my hands down dae'jons chest feeling his muscles flex underneath my touch. "I'll let dae take you first, I like it... Rough." Zane whispers in my ear voice Deep  and seductive giving me chills.

  "Let me take care of you and get you ready." Dae said licking his lips pushing me on the bed gently. " Uh before we start I should let you know it's been years." I say to them and Zane just smirked. "Then we'll knock the cobweb's off that pussy ma." He said licking his lips making me clench down there. I lift up to help dae drag my panties off. "Look at this Zane her pussy is bald there's no way we can stay out now." Dae said before diving in licking and sucking my clit slowly making my toes curl and moan loudly.

  " Oh fuck daddy right there," I moan grabbing his ears. Even as my legs began to shake flicking his tongue on my clit and slowly entering two fingers inside me.  Curling his fingers he began rubbing my g-spot making my eyes roll. Looking over I see Zane naked and slowly stroking his long cock.

  I licked my lips at him and watched as his lips slowly curl into a Sexy smirk. "You want some ma?" Zane asked while dae'jon speed up his fingers. I opened my mouth to answer but all I could do was moan feeling like I'm floating.

  " Please just fuck me I can't take it anymore." I beg feeling dae smile against me. He moved his face from between my legs after one more lick. He slowly rubbed the tip of his member against my clit making me moan at the sensation.

  Zane bent down and started sucking on my nipples. Each one pebbling under his attention, then felt dae'jons tip at my entrance. I look down to see how big he is and he is as thick as a babies leg and 8 inches long. I've never seen anything like it. He's so thick and a little curved at the end. He started to slowly slide inside me stretching me slowly.

  "Damn babygirl your tight as fuck." He says as he slowly grind into me. " Damn bro she sound wet as fuck." Zane said rubbing his tip against my lips. I stick my tongue out making him groan rubbing his member against it. He then moved and sat in a chair next to the bed watching us closely. Dae tucked his head in my neck, and started slowly stroking in and out of me.

  He switched his angle automatically making me wrap my legs around his waist and bite his neck. He smirked and made a sharp thrust in that spot and I arch my back gasping. He kept that slow tempo going a little harder though making me dig my nails in his back.

  Dae'jon looked me in the eyes as he continued hitting that spot. I looked in his ocean eyes and started to feel my orgasm build faster. "I know you wanna give it to me baby, but you wanna make it last huh?" He asked dragging his cock in and out slowly. "Yea daddy please it feel so good." I moan out desperately making him kiss me softly. On a moan he dipped his tongue in my mouth and I tasted a little bit of myself on his tongue.

"Oh my god I'm cumming daddy fuck." I scream , my orgasm consuming me entirely. "Fuck yes babygirl come on this dick." He groan jaw clenching, in return my pussy clenches harder. I started playing with my nipples to extend my orgasm. Dae'jon thrusted two more times before he released. I felt him cum inside me, looking down I watch his cock flex with each pump of cum.

His grip loosened after he was done. He slowly slid out of me after giving me a kiss I felt empty immediately. Zane walked over to the bed the bed all long and hard. " all fours right fucking now mami." He said his voice a few octaves lower making my spine tingle. I know I can dominate in this position...right?

Once I was in position i felt him Climb behind me and smack my ass. He switched from left to right leaving both of my asscheeks stinging. He then rubbed my ass soothing the sting before he put the tip of his hard cock at my entrance. I lay my head on the pillow getting ready. Him gripping my hips tightly was the only warning I got before he slammed into me hard and deep groaning.

"Fuck!"I scream into the pillow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oou wee Chile it's getting a lil hot if you ask me.
Who's sex scene do you think will be the best Dae'jon or zanes?
Do you like it slow and rough or hard and fast?😈
Lemme know.
Like,share,comment and subscribe phlycrew🥰