1: Entries

April 20

I just met the most handsome man today. It's cliche but I just couldn't take my eyes off him. We met in a cafe. He was in line with 2 of his friends while I stood behind them. When he turned to smile at his friends, I felt my heart jump.

1 of his friends bumped into him, making him drop his wallet. Instinctively I reach down to get it and so did he. Our hands touched, but I had a better grip on it.

He looked at me with those big brown eyes that I swore must've had glitter or sparkles in them. Pair that with his smile as he said thank you to me, I could've fell out on the floor right then and there.

I managed to give him his wallet and not embarrass myself, but it was hard. My brain couldn't function and I was truly in a whole other world thanks to this man. I probably wouldn't see him again, so I guess it's best to enjoy this feeling now while I can.

May 1

I met that really handsome man again. I didn't think I would, but it was him and he actually remembered me.

There's a store next to the cafe and I seriously needed some food. I couldn't reach one of the items on the shelf, but then I saw an arm reach out. It was him. He flashed such a pretty smile and gave me what I was looking for.

We talked for a bit. I learned his name was Seokmin and that he worked at a construction company. He even invited me out for a cup of coffee.

Does this count as a date? I kinda want it to...

June 5

It's officially our 1 month anniversary. Seokmin had asked me to be his boyfriend about 1 month ago. He gifted me a pastel blue sweater before he had to go to work. It fits me well and it's so soft. I love it.

He's so thoughtful. I feel pretty lucky to have gotten to know him.

August 11

It's my birthday!

Hyunjin got me the cutest petite cake! He also got me a new Mouse for my computer and a new computer game that we could play online together. We had talked about playing this game for a while now. He brought his laptop with him today. We're gonna hang out and play it while we eat cake.

Seokmin? He got me another sweater, this one a Lilac color, and a new phone case. He said he couldn't spend time with me today since he had to work, but he promised to take me out tomorrow. I miss him quite a bit. It feels like I don't see him enough.

He works hard, he's good at his job. They always seem to need him...

September 17

We got into a fight today. Seokmin was being too jealous. He didn't listen to me when I told him that Hyunjin was just a friend... It hurt. The look he gave me wasn't something I ever wanna see again.

I didn't think he would get so angry about us just hanging out. Hyunjin's legs were laying across my lap, but I didn't think it was bad.

Maybe I'm at fault...? Is it my fault?

We're just friends.

September 18

Seokmin bought me flowers, a new necklace and a bracelet. He apologized for yesterday. I think he means it? He said he was sorry like 100 times. He promised he wouldn't get jealous of Hyunjin too.

I don't ever wanna see that side of him again.

Hyunjin doesn't either. I was so afraid he was gonna fight Seokmin. I love them both, but I don't want them to fight.

October 20

Things have been going well with Seokmin again. I haven't been able to see him as often during the day as I want to, but he's been staying over more often. Sometimes we can wake up to each other or we can eat breakfast together before either one of us has to go to work. I like this.

I have a bin for his clothes, but things seem to travel a little more than expected. He also seems to have a lot of shoes and hats.

It feels as if he's moving in. We're going into our 7th month together; isn't this natural? Why does it feel weird?

Why do I have a weird feeling?

November 6

I smelled a different type of cologne on Seokmin's clothes. Well, I think it might be a perfume actually.

I asked him about it, he said that one of their clients sprayed it as he was walking into the room. He said something about a little of it getting in his mouth, making him cough, so now his throat hurts. His throat did sound a bit scratchy.

He also didn't wanna kiss me when he came over. Said I would probably taste the perfume and backed away when I leaned in.

It didn't feel good to get rejected like that from him, but maybe he was right.

Although his lips looked redder than usual....

January 11

Seokmin asked me to marry him!

Hyunjin has a bad feeling about it. I feel like I should really trust Hyunjin, but when is the next time someone will ask me to marry them? This is the longest relationship I have ever had. I don't think I'll be able to find someone that will love me as much as Seokmin does, or even Hyunjin for that matter.

So I said yes...

Seokmin does love me, right? I don't know why I'm asking myself this, but I'm starting to question everything about him now. Ever since that perfume incident I've been wondering how he truly feels about me.... He asked me to marry him, that has to mean something, right? 

I'm scared that it doesn't.

January 16

Seokmin wants me to wear a gown. I've never done it before, but he said that it was his biggest wedding wish; for me to wear a gown and a veil.

I can do that, right? I think I might look pretty... or at least decent.

I don't know if I'll wear heels though. I don't feel comfortable enough to tackle that just yet.

January 25

It's the day before the wedding. Hyunjin is spending the night with me while Seokmin has to go home and visit his mom. Hyunjin said that he still had a bad feeling, but would stay with me no matter what. He even assured me that I looked cute in the gown.

I still feel self-conscious about it.

I also got a call from someone who claims to know Seokmin. They said they had something to show me tomorrow. It was extremely important and they said it was about Seokmin's true nature.

This has me scared.

I'm starting to think maybe this wedding might be a bad idea again. Hyunjin is probably right, but I need to follow this through. I have to see what this person has to say, or show me.