Re; End of the Evil Emperor and Aftermath

Code Geass is owned by Sunshine Inc. The Loud House/The Casagrandes are owned by Nickelodeon/Viacom

AN: This one is based on one of the few chapters of a one-shots: "The Kaleidoscope of Louds" or "TKOL" for short. This one-shot is based on an old anime that I really loved and since I wanna commemorate it, here goes. I don't know if Stall Walt is still available but gotta give credit where it's due since he owns "TKOL". Anyways, enjoy and warning, tearjerker and tissues may be needed. Peace!

After a war that erupted has been concluded with some horrifying news, a parade of war prisoners are held by giant mechanized humanoids along with an imperial general standing in guard to ensure that any threat that will come will be resolved. Whether it's by blood or negotiation is unknown as the current Emperor could only watch as his rule and reign is finally being upheld

A female brunette standing at the parade metropolis, along with a cameraman, is getting ready to report the current events that are transpiring.

Female Newscaster: Are we live?

Cameraman: Yes, don't worry. We'll edit that out!

Female Newscaster: Okay... Greetings, this is May O'Brian of America Central News reporting live from York City in North America, formerly known as Area 1. It has been a few months since the 99th Emperor of the Glorious Empire of Britannia, Lincoln vi Britannia, had taken over the United Federation of Nations by persuading them and the countries they represent to accept Britannia's rulership. A betrayal of Lincoln's siblings, Prince Schniezel el Britannia and Princess Lucille (Lucy) vi Britannia, who had aligned themselves with the terrorist organization The Black Knights, who were in possession of a F.L.E.I.J.A. warhead. Thankfully, by the might of the Britannian army and the sacrifice of the Emperor's Knight of Zero, Claudius McBride (Clyde), the crisis has been successfully neutralized and the Black Knights captured.

May tried to add up some more, even knowing that she isn't satisfied with what tyranny the Emperor has to offer. She had no choice but to accept this dictatorship in hopes that her family would be kept safe from the evil emperor's wrath.

May: As of now, the Emperors intends to eliminate this threat once and for all. As we speak, the prisoners are being transported to the stadium by the squadron of Knightmare frames gear. Once they reach destination, the Emperor will now pass judgement to the criminals as for the Princess will be exiled to a prison island to live there forever.

The cameraman shifts his camera to the parading group followed by the battalion of the Knightmare frames. May announced their incoming as the rest of the world watching the news could only see in camera's view while the people near the parade is seeing the transportation of the prisoners. There are some people watching from distant buildings through radio and telescope as they couldn't get near out of fear. Fear that they too will suffer the same fate as the prisoners for they are escapees. They only survive by hiding in the dark, never to be seen by authorities.

Blonde Woman: Boo-boo-bear!

The blond woman tried to go but she was stopped by another Blond in purple clad

Purple Clad: Lori, don't! Do that and you'll be led to their trap.

Lori: But Carol...

They could only watch as the group of prisoners are escorted to their execution area. The prisoners are somewhat shackled on pillars while in straitjackets. But more than that, they are familiar faces of people that once lived peaceful lives. The famed Santiago siblings, children of doctors, are members of the Black Knights. With it's vice leader, Bobby Santiago and vanguard, Ronnie Anne. Samantha Sharp, a band musician that lost her band out of disbandment. Because of the war and the discrimination of lesser populace (LGBT, Poor, Orphans, Non-Britannian Outcasts, etc.), she joined the Black Knights believing there is hope for them. Others are the former occult research group known as the Morticians that are just regular students caught in crossfire. Because of this, they joined the group in quest for either justice... or vengeance. To the center is a prisoner with handsome features and looking as if he is protecting what is left of his dignity. His guard is a familiar British man that is a former tutor. He wears an orange monocle and aristocratic clothing and gauntlets that holds his hidden daggers.