Voltes V: Loud Legacy Trailer

Loud-Casa Trailer: Voltes V - Loud Legacy Mega Trailer

Featuring: Lincoln, Luan, Angus, Morag, Clyde [via Zoom/Skype]

World: Loud-Verse Earth-VV5LL (Voltes Five Loud-Verse)

AN: Before we continue with this new chapter of the Loud-Casa Group Chat, I'd like to announce the following. I'm planning on canceling a few of my stories. I haven't been able to update them for so long. However, I don't want them to simply disappear or perish away so instead... I may put them on sale.

1. Lincoln & the 7 Witches - Witch Hunt Logbook [Hiatus]

2. Royal Princes [Rebooted]

3. Bloody Roar Loud [Hiatus, to be concluded for Season 3/Primal Fury Finale.]

I'm keeping these ones instead.

1. LHAU: Loud Heroes Reboot

2. Lincoln Loud, Quiet Kid

3. Eminence of KAGE/RWBY Fanfic.

4. My Hero Injustice Almighty Among Us

5. Helluva/Hazbin May Cry - Vergil's Ascension

I haven't been active so I might have forgotten that I'm writing these stories. I also figured that I'm still used to either "Script" format of stories or "Summarized" format [meaning there are no speeches involved neither quoted conversations. Only the summary/action of the story] rather than the supposed proper format [using quotation marks for dialogues/speeches rather than scripts and paragraphs for events and actions as brief pauses between conversations] so please bear with patience because the stories that I'm putting in hiatus are the ones in "Script" or "Summary" Format. They are in Hiatus because I'm trying to train myself in using the proper format.

Now this one is a bit different, but will also be put in "Loud-Casa Crossover Oneshots" since this is a "Mega Trailer" of a Philippine Action Drama series inspired from Japanese Animation. As the name implies, yes... this is VOLTES V/FIVE Legacy with a Loud House Twist. So buckle up and...

LET'S... VOLT... IN!!

Without further ado, leave a vote, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace be with you/Shalom Aleichem!

Read AN Below!

From the Philippine Global Media Arts [GMA Studio Production] and Toei Company Limited, partnered by Tele-success Productions... comes a galactic war never seen before. In the farthest reach of outer space, comes an invader from an imperial planet that schemed to conquer various galaxies. They are known as the Boazanian Najmi Imperium [Boazan Star Empire], an alien humanoid species known for their horned feature.

From it comes the Prince of the Empire and his loyal followers traversing the Milky Way Galaxy to invade a certain life-sustaining planet...

Prince Heinel/Zardos [Played by Doug]: Planet Terra Erthu (meaning: Earth), In matter of moments, you'll finally be at my grasp.

Meanwhile, on the planet, the Earth's Defense Forces are gathering and preparing for the upcoming invasion.

General Oscar Robinson [portrayed by Albert/Pop-Pop]: They're here.... The Boazanians have arrived.

Next clip shows the Boazanian Skull Ship and the armada of Saw-sers firing their artilleries at whatever blocks their way, while the prince sits on his war-throne.