Gurenge: Hinokami Kagura

Disclaimer: This is a parody of yet another anime/manga. Characters of TLH/TC belong to Nickelodeon Studios, while the Anime belongs to Weekly Shounen Jump, Ufotable or Adult Swim. Please support the official release.

[AN: First thing's first, I've made yet another unannounced hiatus for a few days. Depression and anxiety attack happened but I'm trying to manage. Second, to the guy that made a review/request of a one-shot, it seemed that you might have a misunderstanding. The one-shots that I've been doing are all inspired from "Kaleidoscope of the Louds" by Stall Walt. Please check his fics. The one-shots are all based on a scene from a game/anime/movie/etc that are mixed with characters from TLH/TC which is properly owned by Nickelodeon Studios. I'm not gonna accept the request you made because you've made an unclear request and doesn't fit the criteria of a memorable/tragic/awesome scenes (i.e. Final Agni Kai from ATLA, Zero Requiem from Code Geass, Price of Freedom from Final Fantasy 7, etc.). I'm sorry but you're gonna have to think of another memorable moments to share. Third, this is a continuation from the One-Shot: Gurenge which is based on Kimetsu no Yaiba - Demon Slayer. Since there had been an announcement that the movie for this anime is to be released this year, at the very least there is something to look forward to in this mad world. Now that this is over with, enjoy the one-shot.]

It was the middle of the night when a raid at the mountain of spiders occurred. Many members of the Demon Slayer Corp had been annihilated and brutally devoured. Some are injured and looking for a means of escape. The members seemed to be lower ranking Slayers whilst the enemy is one of the Twelve Demon Moons, the elite demons that are incredibly powerful due to being infused with enough blood from the leader of the Demons: Muzan Jackson [Muzan Kibutsuji + Michael Jackson. They look alike so bear with the joke].

As of now, Linkiro (Lincoln/Tanjiro) is currently fighting with a broken blade. The reason is that he faced the Lower Moon of the 12, known for his spider threads that are as razor sharp. The Demonic Spider Boy, named Rui has captured Lucuko (Lucy/Nezuko) and had her suspended on air with spider threads. It seemed to be impossible to cut and escape is mostly futile. Linkiro had no other option but to used his most powerful ability from his arsenal, the sword-breathing style of water.

Linkiro: Concentrate! Control your breathing! Unleash the most powerful, final Form!

From his place, Linkiro now charges at the Spider Demon, Rui to have him surrender his sister. From the rush, a silhouette effect is formed that is similar of water

Linkiro: Total Focus!

Rui then creates an assault of webs but was deflected by the rushing swordsman. Linkiro seemed to gained momentum to go with the offensive.

Linkiro: Breath of the Water! Tenth Formation! Constant Flux! [A continuous attack that grows strong with each rotation. The water-silhouette effect is shaped like an Eastern/Chinese Dragon]

Linkiro was able to slash away the incoming threads that could have cut him down. Rui noticed that his target is getting stronger with each spin that he makes. He is in trouble for now as Linkiro charges at him.

Rui/Spider Moon-Demon: Hey, did you really think I'm using the full capacity of my power when you charged at me?

Rui then infused the threads with his own blood, which caused his hands to bleed and become crimson red.

Rui: Blood Demon Art! Cutting Thread Cage! [Linkiro is now trapped in an incoming cage of red threads] I have no more use for you. This is goodbye!

Linkiro's demeanor changed from confidence to fear of death. He is overwhelmed by the sheer power of his opponent. He is about to die and couldn't even rescue his sister in the process. He knew the strength of the threads are more powerful that he needed more rotations, in hopes that he could escape. But to his current state, it isn't enough. It was hopeless. He is about to accept defeat. Soon nearing his doom, he could see visions of his past self. A memory replaying on his mind before his imminent demise. Then from the very core of his fleeting memories, he remembers his childhood when he used to play with his younger sister with a dance. While dancing, his father is watching over him. The father, Lynnjuro [Lynn Loud Sr + Tanjuro Kamado], wears the same outfit as Linkiro and the same rising Sun-earring. The only difference is that he had a much orange and green checkered patter while Linkiro had a black and orange checkered pattern. They both had similar forehead birthmark. Lynnjuro is also a bit bald with only hairs from the back and sides but not the top crown part. Lynnjuro is also a bit thin and almost malnourished.