𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

After Emilia getting more calmed for the fact her daughter left without her even knowing it she had Derek sit down trying to clean up his wounds, well the ones that have not healed yet at least

"So you're telling me you left through the window and I didn't hear crap?" Emilia questioned her daughter with full on shock wondering how she did not even hear a sound that related to Alexandria leaving.

"Pretty much." Alexandria nodded over to her mother taking a sip of her water seeing her older cousin wince as the rubbing alcohol hit his wounds before they began to heal which was something that always interested her seeing how quick wounds heal.

Though she herself can heal quickly it has never been as quick as Derek or either of his sisters. It took some time, they still healed quicker than a human's wound. Alexandria never saw the point to worry about her wounds healing quickly seeing as she never thought she could get a major wound that she would have to worry about.

"This is what I get for letting you always hang out with Derek when you were younger." Emilia scolded herself with a whisper, though there was no point considering everyone could hear her, thinking back to how her daughter always spent more time with Derek and Cora before the fire.

"Okay I wasn't that horrible as a child." Derek scoffed towards the older woman wiping blood off his hands trying to prove his point but Emilia knew the Hale man pretty well remembering how he was.

"Derek I've known you since you were seven. I know you well enough to know what you were like." Emilia raised her eyebrow at him almost as if she was telling him to challenge her but knowing she was right Derek couldn't help but huff leaning back to the worn down couch.

Emilia and Derek had a close bond with each other always ready to protect one another with all their hearts but if they annoy one another they would not hesitate to knock each other out.

"Mom it's not like I need anyone to teach me how to be curious and go out and see it for myself. That's just a Hale thing." Alexandria sighed trying to hide her urge to laugh at her cousin's expression, always enjoying when she saw a chance they could have a moment of normalness without worry even if for a moment.

"Yes honey but that's one of the most terrifying things." Emilia smiled over to her daughter but she knew the Hales well enough to know that they can get themselves in danger to find out anything they could which was something Emilia herself had found herself doing as well.

"Alright I have to go check on Boyd and Cora." Derek raised from his seat heading to the door wanting to make sure the two werewolves were doing fine but as soon as he reached the door he realized the two looks the mother and daughter duo sent him. "I'll tell you guys everything I know tomorrow."

Without waiting for a response Derek quickly made his way out of the apartment leaving the two with multiple unanswered questions which seemed to be what they got every day.