𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

Trigger warning- mentions suicide, attempts and self harm

After traveling the road for a while the bus came to a stop parking in front of a motel but the moment everyone stepped out Lydia had everything in her telling her to run away and it didn't seem as if she was the only one to feel that.

"Can't we just stay on the bus?" Alexandria whispered over to the pack standing by Lydia's side as they stared toward the motel seeing it darken along with the night sky.

"I've seen worse" Scott shrugged his shoulders with a slight smile trying to make the best of the situation though he understood it wasn't ideal.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows towards his best friend agreeing with the Hale girl noticing how the motel held no appeal to it.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves," Coach blew his whistle catching the team's attention as he held a couple of keys in his hands after speaking to the front desk.

"Well as inviting as that is can't we just go to the roof? Looks much nicer than those doors." Alexandria crossed her arms leaning back on the bus thinking of what would make their stay there somewhat enjoyable.

"No we can't. . . I've already asked. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." Coach Finstock placed his hands on his hip looking over to her in understanding wishing he could have had that option.

Hearing their coach, most of the players and even some cheerleaders turned to Alexandria almost immediately hoping to get her as their roommate yet the girl was oblivious to the stares as looked down at her nails.

"What?" Alexandria looked up with furrowed eyebrows feeling Lydia kicking her foot making realize the eyes on her which only confused her.

"No not with her you hormonal idiots." Coach sighed, rolling his eyes at the looks Alexandria was receiving, having them groan in dissatisfaction while Finstock tossed a pair of keys to Alexandria. "Here coach assistant, you get one of the nice rooms with bigger beds."

"Hard to imagine a place like this has a nice room but thanks." Alexandria looked over towards the motel with a frown before thanking Finstock, liking the idea of more room.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach Finstock yelled towards the team who walked off looking for their room after handing them their keys.

"Lydia?" Allison turned back to her friends noticing they were still behind her looking at the building with terror in their eyes.

"I don't like this place." Lydia whispered not keeping her eyes off the building, almost too scared to look away from it wondering what may happen if she did.