𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝟑.𝟎𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 

𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄

Alexandria paced in her spot several thoughts racing through her mind, neither making more sense than the others, but after Derek ran off right after the attack and having heard no word from her mother who disappeared long before no one could blame the young Hale.

After getting a call from his niece being filled in on everything that had happened Peter wasted no time getting to the loft wanting to see his daughter firsthand, not wanting to hear a weak attempt at reassurance.

Just as Peter arrived his eyes immediately locked over to his daughter seeing her loss of complexion with Cora by her side trying to settle her nerves all the while the Stilinski teenager had cleaned up the mess around the loft.

Peter made his way towards his daughter, but as he glanced over to Stiles, he could tell there were several things he wanted to say, perhaps ask. Still, he seemed to reframe himself, which surprised the Hale man.

He knew the Stilinski well enough to know that restraining him from talking could be considered a miracle, which made him wonder what powers his daughter had to do such a thing.

Hearing the creak of the floor the two cousins immediately turned to the source, surprising Stiles with how quick they were and how neither got whiplash, both of them hoping for either Derek or Emila, perhaps even both, yet neither of the two hid their disappointment when they realized it was Peter.

"What are you doing here, Peter? I told you everything is fine." Cora rolled her eyes as she questioned her uncle though, she wondered why she even thought he would give her a break by keeping his presence out of the situation.

Peter raised his eyebrow towards his niece while he made his way over to his daughter who slowed her pacing when her father spoke, "Ah, yes I recall hearing you say that over the phone. I must admit it was almost too hard to hear you when I could hear my daughter pacing around the room with a certain someone failing to help her."

"Okay, you know what I was trying to help a friend I'm not exactly a trained professional in supernatural therapy." Knowing it was aimed towards him Stiles stopped cleaning turning to the Hale family, placing his arms on his hips.

Hearing how Stiles saw his connection with Alexandria, both Cora and Peter turned to the latter, gesturing to Stiles as they questioned, "Seriously?"

Not wanting to continue the topic Alexandria waved both of them off. At the same time, Stiles tossed his arms in the air knowing the voice of judgment when it came to the Hale family.

"Okay, you know what? I'm just gonna go find mom." Having done enough waiting Alexandria began to walk off trying to leave the loft not noticing Stiles reaching for his keys ready to follow.

Both have spent enough time with each other to know small details about one another even when neither spoke about it they knew so when Stiles noticed the way Alexandria's fingers tapped against her legs while her lips pressed against each other almost as if to keep in a cry or scream he knew she was holding in more worry than she was leading on.

"Hold it you're not going anywhere. You haven't been here long and you somehow have several targets on you." Peter placed a hand on Alexandria's shoulder pulling her back knowing that her being out this quick after the alpha attack was not the best thing to do. "We're not going to add on anymore."