20: "Fengmian"

Note: I chose the actor Xiu Qing who played the role of Wen Rouhan in the 2019 historical Chinese drama "The Untamed"

Note: I chose the actor Xiu Qing who played the role of Wen Rouhan in the 2019 historical Chinese drama "The Untamed". I dislike his role in the drama but not the actor himself. His acting skills were superb and he portrayed his role excellently. That's why. Hahaha. By the way, let me clear things up. Fengmian in this story wouldn't be depicting the real Xiu Qing in real life. I just want him to portray the character of Fengmian. Additionally, you can choose any portrayer you want, if you're against the one I've been chosen, as Fengmian's character portrayer. Mwah!

***

"Say, the engagement party was canceled? Right?" - Fengmian asked.

One of his men nodded his head, making him scoffed. Wang Yibo, his nephew was being cautious. He's not being impulsive right now huh.

The other guy leaned and whispered something to his ears, which causes him to smirk.

"His little bitch is pregnant huh"- he murmurs with an amusement written on his face.

Wang Yibo did really make it huh. He was too scared to let go of his position as a mafia boss and he hurriedly impregnated that woman.

Fengmian cannot get rid of that expression from his face. Then he said nonchalantly, "Then, all we have to do now is to get rid of that unborn child"

He doesn't want to kill that bitch. It was such a waste to kill the daughter of his first love, Linian. He doesn't want to hurt the child of his beloved Linian. Why kill Xiao Zhan? When he can have him as his.

"By you mean get rid? We have to kill the mother too, Mr. Wang?"- one of his highly trusted men asked.

It causes Fengmian to burst into a pit of laughter and answered, "Of course, we cannot do that. We don't have to kill my nephew's lover. Yibo will cry a bucket, if we'll do that. Just the baby, alone"

The man nods his head. He was about to leave to execute his master's plans. But Fengmian spoke. "I'm been thinking to get rid of our problem now, but on second thought, I changed my mind. We'll kill that unborn child after Ms. Xiao delivered him or her safely. So, there's no need to be hasty. We're not in a rush. So relax. Don't be so tense"

Fengmian was still in a mood to tease his men or neither fool around. He's not even guilty, about thinking that stuff. Getting rid of his nephew's son or daughter, as if he was just disregarding his unwanted clothes or something. His conscience was too tough, to be affected by something like that.

He has killed thousands. He won't be affected by killing a child, a baby. It would be more painful for his nephew to deal with it. Having his hope reaching its peak, celebrate that he'll have a successor. After that? Crush his hope, tormented him by killing his child. It would be too easy to frame it up, and said it was an accident. He did that in the past. To his brother, Yibo's father. His brother was favored by all, by their own father. Although, he was the firstborn? Their father decided to make his brother the successor, as the next mafia boss.