The dinner ❄️

Note : Hellelloww dearsss ...

Hope you all are doing good 🥰

Extremely sorry for making you all wait 😭😭😭

I missed you all 🤧

Thankyou you and love you all ..🥰😘💜

---------------------------------------------------------

Alankrita's pov :

We boarded our flights, the very next day for our first vacation together .

After 6 beautiful hours we landed Mauritius .

We drove to the coastal road , ' Beau champ ' in the car we rented from the guide .

We reached the ' Four Seasons Resort ' within an hour .

I was gobsmacked to witness the serene beauty of the surroundings . The weather was so welcoming . We reached our room in the resort and refreshed .

Ashwin was yet to come so I jumped and layed flat on the fluffy bed .

The interiors of the room was so intricating . Each and every part of the wood carved with utmost finishing which makes it look magestic .

While I was admiring the area , Ashwin came back .

Ashwin : Ena rowdy .. pudichurka ??

" Perfect ! "

Ashwin : Seri va .. I've arranged something for you !

" Dho varen "

Saying this I jumped out of the bed and holded his arms tightly and we began walking .

We walked towards a narrow path surrounded by beach waters . He took me to a small cottage cum dining place . The place was so angelic , that I've never seen such a mesmerizing sight ever !

It was the restaurant  ' Aquapazza ' which is specialised with Italian foods .

He held me by my waist and we walked inside . He being the gentleman, made me to sit first and he sat opposite to me .

We soon ordered our food and the food came in no time . We ate a lip - smacking dinner .

We didn't speak much with words . Only our eyes spoke . I stole several glances of my handsome husband . I couldn't help but blush ... only blush for his gaze .

After filling our tummies , he got up from his place and came near me and extended his hands . I placed mine in his and stood . He slid his hands , now touching my bare waist . Mine over his heart . I could hear his heart thumping unevenly . It was in the same rhythm as mine . His other hand began drawing aimlessly circles on my bare back and moved his hands towards my neck . I had chills down my spine when his cold hands touched my warm skin .

He leaned near my ears ...

Ashwin : Do you know how beautiful you are ?

I shut my eyes tight when I felt his breath in my ears .  I couldn't respond but nodded a ' NO '.

Ashwin : Open your eyes and look into mine ...

I slowly opened my eyes and looked into his chocolate brown orbs . His gaze engulfed me completely . I could see myself in his eyes . I couldn't lie , I felt as the most beautiful woman while seeing my reflection in his eyes . I felt the feminine side of mine arousing when I'm with him .

I couldn't look into that eyes more . I felt shy . I felt his gaze on my lips .But this time , I took the lead .  I slowly leaned towards him and placed my lips on his . The warm weather , the chill beach waters and the setting sun were all shy to witness the magically serene moment .