𝟏𝟎 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫

Hi everyone. I hate school soo much but heres chap 10, enjoyy!

RAN'S POV

I woke up to some sniffling and noticed that Mia was hiding her whole body under the blanket. "Why? What is wrong with Mia? " I pulled her close. "The-there was someone at the door," I quickly got up and threw a shirt over my body. I took my gun and went straight to the door. I looked over the hole and was glad to see Rin and Kaku.

"Hey man, we settled the issue, but you might want to tell Mia it's not safer here anymore because the men were all over this place. "You guys better move somewhere safer," said Kaku, and Rin nodded. "Yeah bro, I know you can protect Mia, but what if they attack her again when you're not around? That is dangerous for her"

"ran? Who is at the do-oh rin! Kaku! come on in, I'll prepare some tea. "They both looked at me and smiled. They went inside and I walked to Mia, hugging her from behind. "Ran, wait, what if they saw us?" I just snuggled my head into her neck further. "Besides, they both know we're together. " "I'm gonna take a bath kay' don't worry rin and Kaku will protect you."

Hundreds of thoughts running trough my head as i shower. "Will Mia be okay to leave this house?" "Will she be okay to quit her job?" I know she loved her apartment and job soo much but i cant risk losing her. I still have lots of things to do with her. I cant let her be hurt by these bastards.

"Ran, they had left already saying they had bussiness to do. Are you taking any longer?" "Just a bit love, i'll be finish soon" I finished dressing up and went to finding her pacing around in the living room. She noticed my presence and quickly walk over , sliding her hand to my waist. "Im scared Ran. Why they look somewhat worried? Whats gonna happend? What is your plan? Do i have to leave ?" Worry clouded her eyes and it pains me to tell the truth when she looked like she will cry any second.

"Love, lets sit down first okay? " I pulled her hand and we both sit down on the sofa, face to face. I take her hand in my large one and look softly at her. "Mia, im sorry but you cant stay here for a while. Its dangerous and i cant let you be in danger. Also, mikey and sanzu are planning for revenge so for now on, youre gonna have to live with me okay?" I tucked her fallen hair behind her ear

She look deeply in thought but then she smiled. "Okay i will. I know its dangerous and i dont want to cause any of you trouble so im gonna listen to you ran" "I'll promise i'll take a good care of you okay? When im not around, Kaku or Rin are gonna watch over you "

Fastforward

Mia's pov

"Hi Mia! " "Hi!!" "My favvv sisss"
It all felt so welcoming whenever i followed Ran to the huadquarters. Even mikey said hi and Ran said he only talk whenever he wanted to.

Ran said today Im gonna start living with him after few days of packing my stuff. But we're now having a meeting to discuss about those guys who trying to kidnap me the other day.
"I had tracked down their location and guess what? Their leader is Hanma." That made everyone shocked. Ran looked at me with an understanding look and i opened my mouth to say "Hanma, he used to me my ex ."

"You dated that lame jerk?" "Wtf Mia?" "Mia wtf?!" "Wait guys let her explain" said Akashi

"Well yeah he and I used to date but just for a week i think. Before i left him because he was abusive and toxic. Then i dated ran up until now." I felt mikey staring at me with questionable look .
" Is he still interested in you, mia?

"Uhm , i dont know. When i left him he was begging for me to stay. But i ignore him" i told mikey.

"Well i think thay fucker want revenge now. Lets put more security around her cause we never know what that man is thinking." Said kaku.