𝟏𝟑 | 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Hi guys sorry for the late update, i had exams this month. But anyways enjoy ;)

Koko's pov

"Ran oh my god where's your tie? let me do it ugh" "Kaku, hold on I'm trying to wear my pants" "RAN YOU TAKKIN' WAY TO DAMN LONG HURRY THE FUCK UP" 'OH Sanzu, can you shut the fuck up?"

Now, this is what the morning looks like, the day that Ran finally getting married has come and yet this fucker isn't prepared at all. I mean not mentally. he called us yesterday night to tell us to come by and help him dress up but when we arrived he was still in the bathroom, scrubbing 'dirt' cause he quoted, ' I can't let Mia see me this ugly' as if he has ever been pretty.

"Ran, here let me help you man," said Akashi as he helped Ran button up his tux meanwhile Kaku helped him do his tie. "Ran, here," said Mikey as he called ran to sit and help him do his hair. "Brother, if it weren't for us, you'd be ugly and can't even arrive to your own wedding in time" snickered Rin. 

after what seemed like an hour, he was finally done. "FINALLY, IM DONE AND READY" yelled the man as he checked himself in the mirror. "let's go boys, we have a wedding to go" we all groaned but deep inside we were all happy for Ran. 

Mia's pov

The day has finally come. after Ran's proposal, he made it clear that he wanted to wife me up real quick, not a single day he didn't ask me if I'm ready or not to be Mrs. Haitani. 

 "Baby, are you ready?" "for what?" I looked over at him in curiosity. " to be Mrs. Haitani of course! I want us to live together, I want to wake up next to you every morning and sleep with you every night" he said as he hold my hand.

I wish I could meet him and see him get ready but Rin and Sanzu the two smart heads said that soon-to-be-married couples cant meet each other for a whole week and banned us from meeting each other. Sigh, and I can only agree cause I didn't wanna hear Sanzu's smart mouth nagging at me non-stop. 

"no! I forbid you from meeting him," said Sanzu as he pushed me slightly from entering Ran's office. "BUT WHYYYYYYYYY?" "cause soon-to-be-married couples cant meet each other before their wedding day," said Rin as he pushed Sanzu away, ignoring the glare he got from the man. "but why?' "We don't know but you just cant" 

and from the inside, I could hear Ran's voice and shout. "LET ME GO I WANNA SEE MY FUTURE WIFE!" "NO WE WON'T LET YOU!' shouted an angry Kakucho and Kokonoi as they struggled to hold him down. "SANZU AND RIN. GET MIA OUT OF HERE!" shouted a desperate Kaku. "ay ay captain" and that's how I got carried to the car and was brought to the mall and given Koko's and Akashi's exclusive black card to buy anything I want cause they said 'we don't want you to be sad'. 

fastforward

"Are you ready, Mia?" asked my friend whom I had invited to the wedding. At first, they were shocked that I'd be getting married this young, but as soon as I assured them that I was happy and ready to settle down, they were happy and supportive of me.

"Hey, let's go. They had arrived, and I caught a glinse of Rindou!! Oh my God, he's so hot! " Yeah, that's my  friend whom I met while shopping with Rindou. She said Rindou was the handsomest man she had ever met. It's almost as if I didn't want to invite her in the first place.

 Since my father hated me, I had no intention of telling or inviting him to my wedding, so Akashi was the one who would walk me down the aisle as the honour. "Mia" I whipped my head and saw Akashi waiting at the door with a smile on his face, "lets go, your man can not wait any longer" "lets go" I laughed and swung my arm in his. 

As we walked, I could hear Ran's, Rindou's, and Sanzu's voices from the hall. "They were bickering non-stop, but they were all excited about today," Akashi said as he looked down at me like a father figure. "Shut up, you three! The caremony has started! " I heard Kaku's desperate voice. Yeah, the caremony has already started. There were not many people there, just a few of my friends and some of Ran's best men. 

Ran's pov

"How do you think Mia will look li- "I'll think she looks great. Hah has she ever look ugly?" "youre the only ugly one here" "why you bitc- "There she is" I said as Mia walked down the aisle with Akashi. The two dumbheads stop arguing and were also stunned as me. "finally they stop" said Koko as he sigh and put on a smile on his face. 

She looks beautiful. No, she looks wonderful, like an angel sent from heaven. I could not stop my tears as she finally walked over and stood in front of me. "Hi, my future husband," and she softly laughed. Wow, it sounds like heaven to my ears. I smiled at her. We did not really have a serious formal wedding because no one wanted to meet Bonten's executive as we were criminals, so Kakucho was the one designed as the marriage officiant.

"Do you, Mia, take Ran as your husband and vow to stay with him for the rest of your life?" "Yes, I do" "And you, Ran, do you agree to take Mia as your wife and make her the happiest woman alive? "wait, why does this speech kinda sus-" "Yes, yes I do"

"You may now kiss the bride" "OOOHHHH" "UWUUUUU" "SHUT UP" bonkk

And just like that, I lifted the vail over Mia's head and kissed her on the lips. We heard cheers from the crowds and claps. Not to forget Rin's and Sanzu's dramatic crying that sounds like a sheep.

fastforward *night of the wedding

mia's pov

We finally came back home after dealing with many people congratulating us. "come here my wifey~~~" i laughed at his sweet but funny voice but nevertheless i skip and thrown myself in his lap. he wasted no time circling his arm around my waist and snuggled closer. "i love you my husband" i kissed his temple and snuggled deeper into his embrace. "I love you too, my wi-

"HEY LOVEBIRDS OPEN TO DOOR FOR US" "UGHH WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS HERE?!" "not our ideas but Sanzu's so blame him okay" i only laughed cause of course they wont let Ran free. Ran could only sigh but open the door and let them all in. "Hey Mia, we're deeply sorry for disturbing you two" said Kaku and Mikey as they gave me an apologetic smile. "Nahh, it's okay, I don't really mind," I said as I patted them both.

I went over to the kitchen and prepared some tea and desserts that I had baked earlier the day. "Everyone, I prepared some drinks and desserts." "yeayyyy" "yayyy thank you youre the best mia!~~~" and then I got pulled into a bone crushing hug by Rin and Sanzu. "Hey backoff from my wife" said Ran and he pouted. "Awww do you want it too? come hereeee" The two chased Ran all over the house and laughed without caring about the world.

"Thank you, you guys, Without all of you, we probably couldnt get married, " said as I smiled at Akashi,Mikey,Kakucho and Kokonoi. True, without Akashi i didnt have anybody to walk me down the aisle meanwhile Mikey and Kaku did helped us prepare for our wedding and Koko did sponsour us the wedding dress, tuxedo and even help payed for the wedding cause he said, ' i want to give you two something meaningful'

"It's fine Mia, we didnt do much and we were glad we could help" mikey said as he gave me a warm hug.

"Miaaaaa, what about us?" "Yeah, what about us? we're your favourite rightttt" Sanzu and Rin said after coming from who knows where and squished me in between them. "of course, couldnt forget my two favourite cuties" and i pinched their cheeks only for them to pout as say that they were handsome and many not cuties.

"ughh fuck of you twoo" and ran appeared from one of the room and pulled me to sit ontop of his lap. "yeah guys, i also wanna say thank you soo much for helping us make today happen," Ran said as he looked over his friends who now seemed more like a family.

"GROUP HUG" shouted Sanzu and then he began pulling us into a hug. "ugh sanzu im stuck" "shut up isnt this lovely"

The night ended with laughter and talks, they ended up sleeping over at ours and Sanzu and Rindou being the two anoyying shitheads, made all of us sleep in the living room, as they quoted, 'We dont wanna hear you guys do the dirty stuff from your room'