1

Year 6/Muggle World

"Now, how does meeting your parents next sound?"

"Awful, Teddy, they will definitely disown me on the spot."

Let's say, potions partners, turn into something huge, like a secret couple.

"Well, that makes sense." Ted says, rolling on his back of the grass,"You know, your mother isn't like the other Malfoys, is she?" He asks, looking at the sky then at her.

"A bit." Dakota says, licking her finger that had chocolate on it,"She isn't a full Malfoy, she is half and a quarter Malfoy." She days, grabbing a cookie.

"Did I tell you, you look beautiful today." Ted says, getting off his back, and grabbing a red apple.

"Yes, for the 10th time." She says, taking a bit of the cookie,"Wow, muggle food is so much better." She says, still amazed by the food.

Ted laughs, almost choking on the piece of the apple.

"You're mum is a great cook." Dakota says, Ted leans in, and wipes chocolate off her lip,"How does that keep happening?" She asks, putting the cookie down on the plate.

"Because your a messy eater." Ted says, he smirks.

Dakotas eyes narrow, telling him you have 5 seconds.

The man got up, and started running.

"Ted!" Dakota yells, getting up, and chasing  after him.

The two run behind a tree, soon Dakota stops, not knowing where Ted went.

He comes behind, and picks the girl up by the hips.

"Teddy!" She yells with happiness.

"I win." He says, starting to run again, and Dakota chases after him.

The couple is glad they have the muggle world to stay safe in and can't get hurt and Dakota doesn't have to act pure.

•••

"I mean, it's our first day back."

"Yup, and that means acting pure, Pandora."

Dakota was talking to her favorite cousin, Pandora Malfoy.

"I mean, you and Ted are doing well." She says, looking through her charms book.

"Yeah, and you and that lovegood are too." Dakota says, smirking at Pandora.

Making her look up and hit her on the head with her book.

"Ow, fine sorry." She says, rubbing her head,"That book is strong, if you banged it harder I would have to brain." 

"You and Ted are much better." She says, looking down at her book.

Dakota sighs and looks at the side to see Hogwarts, and behind her to see Lucius, Narcissa, and Andromeda.

Dakota and Andromeda have a rivalry to see who can get Ted Tonks first.