2

Dakota was in the great hall, seating next to Caroline Prewett.

Twin sister to Molly Prewett, no one knows how she got into Slytherin.

"You good, D?" Caroline asks, and the girls shakes her head,"Still sneaking off with that Tonks boy, huh?" She asks, and she nods.

"My parents will kill me, if they find out." Dakota says , looking at the girl,"I mean, look at him." She says, looking at the Hufflepuff table,"How can you not love him?" She asks her.

"He is good looking, and on the Hufflepuff quidditch team." Caroline says, and nods,"But, maybe it won't work out." She says, making Dakota look at her,"Andromeda also has his eyes." She says, as the girls look over at Andromeda Black.

"No, because it is our last year, and I'm going to leave the Malfoy name, once and for all." Dakota nods, and looks back at Ted,"When I figure out who I am destined to marry." She sighs, feeling In love.

•••

Dakota was walking out of the great hall, when she felt two arms pick her up.

She screams, and gets put down, she looks behind her to see Ted Tonks.

"Theodore!" She yells, making him shush her.

"Don't use my full name." He says, as she rolls her eyes,"It's embarrassing." He says.

"Yeah alright." Dakota says,"My parents named me Dakota, you wanna try?" She asks, as he laughs, making her laugh,"I have a more embarrassing name then you do." She says, and he raises his eyebrows.

"Oh, really?" He asks, and she nods,"Alright, let's see how many people think your name is embarrassing, and let's see how much think mine is tomorrow." He says.

"Deal." She says, and pats his head,"I'll see you tomorrow, Theodore." She says, and kisses his cheek.

"Farewell, Dakota!" Ted yells, making Dakota giggle.

"Hey Dakota."

Dakota stops walking and turns to her side to see a happy Andromeda.

"I heard you and Ted gotten close." She says, making Dakota roll her eyes,"Well, I'll break it apart, just wait." She says, and walks away from her.

"What a witch." Dakota says, and rolls her eyes,"I'll show her a bit of magic tomorrow." Dakota says, and walks to the dudgeon , ready to start a new day.