Basilisk #12

One-shot: Yes / No

Written by: ShadowMaver

OC Creator: ShadowMaver

Cobra Island
T.R.U.S.T. Headquaters
03:27 a.m.

In a dimly lit room, a man was seen standing infront of his window watching at his outside garden. His face couldn't be seen, but his emotions could be seen in his hand, which was shaking and slolwy turned into a fist.

???:...The fight damaged 3 of our cargo ships an-and one of ou-our experi-experiments fell into the sea near Indonesia. We still don't know the effect it or what the experiment would ca-

The guy who was speaking was interruppted by his boss turning around and breaking the table between them.

Boss: I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE EFFECTS AND RESULTS. I ONLY WANT FUCKING KNOW IF THE PRESS OR JUSTICE LEAGUE WILL LEARN ABOUT IT!

The boss yelled at one of his most trusted and loyal scientist and stared into his soul with his red eyes which looked like they hid the errupting volcano behind them.

???: W-w-well the Experiment f-fell quite fa-far from any civilization. O-only possibility is-

Boss: I DON'T CARE ABOUT POSSIBILITES! I WANT TO KNOW! YES OR NO!!

Boss again shouted but this more louder and angrier. The scientist went more pale with every word his boss yelled at him.

???: N-n-n-no no, sir. The answer is no....

The guy barely answered as he nervously waited the response from his boss. The boss didn't respond, just walked around the broken table and stood infront of the guy.

Boss: Good, I want to go inform Mr. McCullen to send his soliders to find the lost equipment and parts of that experiment we lost.

The Boss ordered in a unnerving friendly voice as he put his hand on the guys shoulder. The guy shly noded and smiled as he understood the order. The boss also smiled, But even more unnerving then his friendly voice. The boss removed his hand from his shoulder and walked back to his chair and sit on it.

Boss: After that take a night off, Spencer. You earned it.

The Boss told to the guy now known as Spencer. Spencer was ready to turn around and leave but distarcted by the bosses hand

Spencer: Should I bring the pills for your hand, boss?

Spencer asked the Boss who raised his hand to see it was completly wooden, or you can say it was made of wood. The same wood the table was made of.

Boss: There is no need, I have the pills in one of the cabinets...

Boss replied as he looked down at his broken table.

Boss:...of my table...

Spencer: As you wish, Good night boss.

Spencer told the boss before he left the office. When Spencer closed the door,the Boss got up from his chair and crouched on the ground. Boss removed parts of the table and grabbed one of the cabinets and pulled it out. He again sit on his chair and pick up one of the pills which was laying inside the cabinet. After he swallowed the pill, he layed back into his chair and started to watch his hand slowly turning from wood to flesh.

Indonesia
Random fucking Island out of many
03:47 a.m.

The camera slowly flies over the islands which looked peaceful and there was no any Kind of civilization in sight.

Boss: In what fuck up world do we live in...

On one of many sandy beaches, the corpse komodo dragon could be seen. By the looks of it, this komodo dragon was dead for 3 days as his body was rotting more and more. The bones could be seen poping out in some places.

Boss: In really fucking cruel world, that's were...

In the water near that beach, purplish substance could be seen folating towards the corpse.

Boss: In the cruel world were to progress and survive...

The purplish substances managed to reach beach and slowly started to move towards the corpse.

Boss: We need to evolve...

Once peaceful night turned into a nightmare as birds flew away after being frighted by the unatural screech.

Note: The way he gets captured will be shown in introduction chapter of OC Suicide Sqaud book

————————END————————

Name: N/A
Age: 9 years
Nationality: N/A
Codename: Basilisk

Class: C-Villian
Squad Role: Tank
Team: Alpha
ID: 012

Powers:
-Spit Acid
- Can repair itself my consuming bones of his prey but slowly

Strenghts:
- Super Strenght
- Super Speed
- Super Agility
- Super Jump
- Claws and Jaws
- some parts covered in armour

Flaws:
- Almost no armour
- Rage Mode, losses control of itself when hit too many times
- Laser and Big weapons like mini-Guns and snipers can easly destroy him

Voice Log:
"When you thought evolution can get any weirder. Basilisk is strange mutated pile of bones with unknown origin. He or It can't talk becasue it doesn't vocal or any kind of organs but shown average Level of intelligence. It's showm to be loyal and listens to almost any task. When He gets badly injured, purplish Acid would start geting out of it which would burn any flesh nearby, then Basilisk would consume bones of his enemies to heal."
-End log

Look:

His screech sound:

His screech sound:

Theme:

Logo: